Is It True?

Karthick's Pov

" I would have told you if you would have asked me. But not now, when you accused me. You don't deserve my love, Kamiya.

Never ever show me your face," Arjun said and went out.

I ran after him and stopped him in our apartment parking.

" Arjun, I can understand you. But try to understand Kamiya too. Think from her place," I stated.

" Why nobody is trying to think from my place? I am hurt, Karthick. For all these days, I also thought like you. I thought this is a small misunderstanding, but she is accusing me of something which I can't even think in my imagination.

I don't think, it will work out. I am hurt, Karthick. Leave me alone," Arjun yelled while removing his tears from his eyes.

" It's just her insecurity, Arjun," I tried to explain him.

" If it is her insecurity, then she would have asked me right. No, she is not trusting me. That's why she decided that I am wrong. It's not insecurity, it's her suspicion on me," He replied.

" Arjun, If you would have told her about Pravan, then it won't be a problem. But you didn't reveal it till now. Whatever the reason, but you can't hide this from her.

When she came to know about this herself, she can't digest it. That's all. Her emotion and insecurity take a roll on her. Try to understand that," I said.

" I tried, Karthick. I tried to reveal it, but she didn't let me," I uttered.

" No, Arjun. Now also, you are not revealing the father of Pravan. Please reveal it. Your every problem will resolve after that.

Who is that motherfucker? You don't know, Arjun. Because of him, you were facing so many problems without your knowledge. Tell me his name," I hissed.

He thought for some time and said with a sad smile, " I can't and won't be selfish,"

I didn't understand anything, but he went off from there.

I went back to their apartment and touched the doorknob to open the door, but

I heard Ishu's voice

"Karthick. Father of my child."

I got stuck at that. What she is speaking? I am confused. I opened the door without any sound and they didn't notice me.

Ishu is reading something and Kamiya is listening to her keenly. I too started to listen to them.

In the beginning, I didn't understand anything. It looks like someone wrote a letter to her brother.

When she started to read about that Party, I came to know that the brother is Arjun. Who wrote this letter to Arjun?

I started to listen them keenly while trying to remember something from that party. Pravna, yes, she came with him that day. Yes, I started to remember everything while listening to her.

Yes, I remember. I and Swetha got drunk, but I don't remember what happened after that. Is it means Pravna had feelings for me?

Yes, now only I am understanding whatever they read when I came here and she knows about my feelings on Anitha.

I started to listen them. Oh my god, I mistook Pravna as Anitha that day. Why can't I remember anything?

She wrote how I missed my key and she told Arjun that I can stay in her apartment. Yes, Arjun told me that the next day.

Tears started to stung my eyes when I came to know what happened in her apartment. How can I be? No, I can't and won't do this any girl.

I can't. It can't be true. Yes, It can't be true. It can't be.