Marriage

Author's Pov

Arjun and Kamiya both said "No," at the same time.

They turned to see each other shocked as they didn't expect to reply at the same time. And also felt hurt because of their answer.

They had conjectured this already, but can't able to digest that. It stings the lot to both.

They are trying to realize their feeling for each other within themselves. Now only, their heart confirmed to them that they have already fallen in love.

But now it pains a lot to them as they thought that the other one doesn't have any feeling for them.

All this time, they didn't establish that they are staring at each other with the pain. But they can't able to take in the other person's pain as they both are having their own conflict with themselves.

Their parents are smiling at each other in between their children's staring contest like they have found out something interesting. Maybe, they would have.

Yeah, you guys guessed it correct that they had understood their children's conflict. Consequently, they conveyed something with each other through their eyes.

Afterward, Sumathi called Kamiya and Prakash called Arjun at a time to interrupt their eye contact. And take them to a different room to discuss something important.

Meanwhile, that black sheep thinking deeply about this sudden marriage. Then, that person thought that Arjun will suffer more if he marries the person whom he doesn't like. And also that fellow smirked making an idea to create hatred for Arjun in Kamiya's mind. So, it will be a good drama for that person.

*************

Arjun's Pov

We both entered the other room. Dad told me to sit on the chair and he got seated in another one.

"Do you love Kamiya? Arjun"Dad asked me straightforwardly.

I gasped at his question plus don't know how to answer his question?

"I know, Arjun. I know my son moreover, I can discover your feeling from your eyes itself," Dad replied to my unasked question.

I am just staring at my Dad without knowing what to do?

"Say something, Arjun. Why are you behaving like this?" Dad asked me while shaking my shoulder.

"Yes dad, I love her. I fucking love her so much, especially I can do anything to make her happy. That's why I am saying 'no' to this marriage, Dad. Obviously, she will hate me if I marry her as well as she will not be happy with me. Sorry for the curse, but I can't help it." I shouted.

"This is not my Arjun. Now, you are really behaving like a loser young man. Don't you have hope in yourself? Can't you make her happy with your love? Are you going to show everybody that you are really a loser? "Dad yelled at me.

"Dad..."I started to speak.

But Dad stopped me by saying, "Don't. I said don't. Let me speak now,"

"Do you know what is love? Arjun. First of all, you have to show your love for her. You have to make her feel your love, care, affection, etc.. to fall in love with you. She has to feel like nobody can love her more than you. Seriously, I am disappointed with you, Arjun," Dad made his point clear to me.

Now, I feel somewhat better to make a move on this. You can do it Arjun. Yes, you can. Yes, I am going to do this.

" Yes Dad, I am ok with this marriage. I am going to make my Kamiya mine forever. I will make her fall for me with my love. That's my promise, Dad," I told my dad confidently.