Happiness

Author's Pov

"There is no doubt. They are lying about something," Amirtha( Arjun's grandmother) smirked.

" Then, why did you left them without asking anything, Amma? Can I check on them once?" Prakash( Arjun's father) asked.

"No, Don't do that. They are indeed lying about something, but at the same time, did you noticed everyone's face?

Everyone's look told me that they are not doing anything wrong and they are all not confused. I feel that they already had a clear decision of their life.

We can't dig their life every time, Prakash. Sometimes, we have to leave them to do whatever they want. They all are matured enough. I know that my children won't make any mistakes.

So, leave this now. Did you guys understand?" Amirtha( Arjun's grandmother) asked and everyone nodded.

*****************************************

AT ORPHANAGE

Author's pov

"I hate you guys to the core," Pravan said and went away.

Everyone has tears in their eyes as they can understand that child's heart. Suddenly Varsha pulled Karthick up who is sitting on his knees like a statue after Pravan left the place and ran after Pravan. Everyone ran behind her confused as they don't know what she is going to do.

" Pravan," Varsha called him.

Pravan turned to see who called him.

" Pravan," She called him again. Once he saw who called him, he turned to leave.

" Pravan, come here. If you really love me, then come here," Arjun called him and Pravan come there.

Varsha sat on her knees before him and signed Karthick to do the same. Karthick sat down on his knees before him.

She left Karthick's hand and cupped Pravan's jaws. Pravan tried to push her hand, but she mouthed please with tears in her eyes. Pravan doesn't know why, but he let her cup his face as he too started to love this caring.

She removed her tears and kept a happy face. She asked, "I will ask you some questions and you have to answer me honestly. Even after this, you don't want to come with us, then we won't force you.

It's a promise on my baby boy, deal?"

Our cute boy started to love this girl very much. He has longed for this motherly care from his birth. Even though so many people loved him and gave him their care from this Orphanage, he didn't felt that motherly care from anyone. But now he is feeling that motherly care from this girl and that little boy don't know why he felt like that.

He cutely nodded his head at her and she kissed his cheeks happily. Everyone looked at them with a happy smile and Karthick adored his girl with his boy.

"Do you have any friends?" Varsha asked him.

" Yes, I have 2 friends. Aravind and Amalya," He replied with his cute baby voice.

" How much do you love them?" She asked him.

" This much," He told cutely while spreading his hands widely like he showed how much he loves them. And everyone adored him.

" Your friends did some mistake and you are hurt because of that. So you told them that you won't speak with them. They immediately asked you sorry as they didn't do anything intentionally. Then, what will you do?" She asked him.

He started to think while keeping his forefinger on his side cheek and everyone smiled at his actions.

He thought for some time and replied, " Since they didn't do it intentionally, I will forgive them,"