Argument

Kamiya's Pov

When I am watching TV with Dharani, I got a call from Varsha. So, I excused myself and came to the room.

I attended the call, "Hi d,"

"Hi, Madam. What are you doing?" I heard Ishu's voice.

"Is it a conference call? Ishu," I asked.

"No Idiot, She is in my place. Did you forget that we are coming there tomorrow?" Varsha yelled.

"No Baby, but your bus timing is at 11:00 pm right. Now it's just 8:30 pm. So, I thought like that," I explained.

"Yeah, We got everything ready now itself as we are excited to meet you. But you don't even have the courtesy to call us," Varsha scolded me.

" It's not like that, Varshu. I thought to call you guys after dinner, but you guys called me before," I stated.

"It's ok, Varshu. Leave her or else she will cry in a few minutes," Ishu supported me.

"Yes, Varshu. Please," I requested.

"Ok. Ok. Then how was the Pooja?" Varsha asked.

I started to blush at her question, "What happened? Kami," Ishu asked.

" That..... that..... I.... he" Varsha cuts me off," What I......you? Spill it out already,"

Then, I told them everything with a lot of stuttering and there is the pin-drop silence on the other side.

After some time," Is it my Kami? Who initiated the hug herself?" Ishu exclaimed.

"Ishu, you didn't notice that she felt secure in his arms. Oh my god, I want to look at her face now itself. Are you blushing now?" Varsha teased.

" No, I am not," I pouted with a blush.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," They both sounded at the same time with a giggle.

"Please," I whined.

"Ok. Ok. Cool down. He is your husband, so you can hug him or do more than that," Varsha started again and I blushed more. And also I don't know what to reply.

" But why did you ask him that? Idiot. Seriously, you are such a mood spoiler," Ishu asked.

"What did I ask? I just asked 'are you a virgin?'. You are exaggerating it like I asked 'are you gay?'. I did not right," I uttered.

"If we leave you like this then you will do that also," Ishu told.

"Actually, what she is trying to say is that this is a private question which you can ask after you got close to him. Ok. Give him some space, Kami. First of all, try to speak with him to understand him. Ok," Varsha explained.

"Ok," I told them.

" Hey, you are not misunderstanding me right," Ishu asked.

" No, Ishu. I love you so much. Whatever you say that will be good for me," I smiled.

"Ok. Ok. You guys can continue your love tomorrow. Kamiya, we will wake you up tomorrow when we are nearby. So, keep your mobile with you when you sleep," Varsha said sternly.

I know, Varsha is mad at me as I didn't say 'I love you' to her.

" Baby, you know right. I love you so much," I told Varsha.

"I know. I know. I too love you," Vasha smiled.

At the same time, I heard the door opening sound and turned. Arjun came inside the room.