Imperfect

Karthick's Pov

"Yes, he was meeting her one Sunday of every month till now. I know this as he will not plan anything on that day," I replied casually.

She is looking at me like she has seen the ghost.

" What happened?" I muddled as I am not understanding anything.

But she is not reacting to me and it's like she is thinking something deeply. I don't know what to do? Because I am scared as she won't react like this without any reason.

I shook her while holding her arms, "Varsha... Varsha. What happened? Why are you not responding?"

She came out of her thoughts and looked at me.

"Ah... Noth... Nothing. Can we leave? I have some work at home," She stammered.

" Don't. I knew you are lying. What is the issue? Tell m," I asked seriously.

" No, I am not. If you don't drop me, then I will leave in a cab," She uttered without making eye contact with me.

When I didn't reply to her, she tried to push me as I am holding her. I tightened my hold and pulled her to the deserted place in the mall. There are only inches between us as I am holding her close to me.

"Look at me," I ordered, but she didn't. I can feel her nervousness because of our closeness. But she is igniting my anger by hiding something from me.

" I said look at me, Varsha," I whispered harshly.

"What?" She hissed after making eye contact with me.

I released my hold when I actualized that my tight hold might cause her pain. She tried to leave, but I hold her left arm to stop her. She looked at my hold and glared at me.

" Please... I too care for my friend," I requested.

She thought for some time and said, "Pravna is Akhil's sister,"

" What?... Ho" She cuts me off, "And she died 8 years ago,"

I am aghast at her as I can't able to believe the words. Pravna is dead and Akhil is Pravna's brother. Arjun is meeting someone every month.

If it is not Prawna, then who is that?

"How do you know that?" I asked.

Then only she explained all the things that how Akhil met Ishu when they were not available and how they found out about Pravna by visiting Akhil's home.

So many things happened without my presence.

" Akhil is still loving Ishu and he is using Swetha for his revenge against Arjun. So, Ishu is going to accept him once he realized his mistake and you guys don't have any problem in that right," I stated and she nodded.

"Don't you guys have a brain? How can he respect Ishu's feeling when he can't understand Swetha's feeling and using her for his revenge which is unknown to us?" I asked.

"Nobody is perfect in this world. Ok. Everybody will make mistakes, Some will make a bigger one.

It doesn't mean they are bad people. Sometimes the situation will make us do mistakes without our knowledge right.

That's what he is doing. He is blind by his revenge, but he is good at heart. We can make him realize his mistakes," She replied.

" Oh... You are saying that everybody is good. So, Rapist is also good at your eyes right," I asked.

" No. I am not considering a rapist as a human. We can't even call them an animal as it insults animals. They are a sadist who plays with girl's life," She seethed.