Yes, you disgust me

Author's Pov

" As I said before, If God really wants to punish us, then he will do. As a punishment, I need to marry Swetha," Akhil said with a sad smile.

Ishu's eyes started to sting with her tears. Arjun had a blank look like he doesn't know what to do? Karthick and Kamiya muddled at him.

Akhil continued, " I thought like that before. But, God forgave me.

Yes, Swetha understood me,"

Akhil winked at Ishu. Ishu went near him and slapped him. He looked astonished at her. He kept a hand on this cheek where she slapped and pouted at her.

She immediately hugged him and started crying.

" Sorry, Angel. I just said that for fun. I love you and I love only you. Please don't cry," he consoled while cupping her jaws.

" Please," Akhil said while removing her tears with his thumb.

" You are always like this. I don't like you. I hate you. Go away, go to Swetha or whoever you want," She pouted.

" Oh, is it? Superb. Swetha already asked me to marry her. I think now I can take that offer right," Akhil smirked.

" Oh, you have that idea right," Ishu started to punch his chest and continued, " Promise me that you will never ever think about any other in your life hereafter. Promise me,"

" Promise.. Promise.. Anyone help... She will kill me," Akhil laughed, but he didn't stop her.

Ishu stopped and started pouting while turning away from his side.

Akhil pulled her and encircles her waist with his left hand.

" I love you, Angel. You are my world and you are the only one I have in my life. Will you accept this orp" Ishu cuts off Akhil by placing her palm on this mouth, " Please, don't say that word. You are not an orphan. You have me. I love you,"

Akhil kissed her forehead with a happy smile.

Arjun and Kamiya looked at each other longingly, but Arjun turned away as he is still mad at her. Karthick is happy for them, but sad when he remembers his moments with Varsha. Karthick, Arjun, and Kamiya started to leave to give them privacy. So, Kamiya opened the door.

At that door sound, Akhil and Ishu came to their sense. They left each other and looked at the door.

" Where are you all going?" Akhil asked.

" We don't want to be a third wheel. You guys enjoy," Arjun teased.

"Guys, Sorry. We are not in our sense. Please, come inside," Akhil said while scratching his neck. Ishu didn't make eye contact with anyone as she is shy to do that.

" Ok, Karthick. Whatever. If you want to take your son with you, then it's fine. But you need to speak with Varsha first.

You claimed yourself that Varsha is your wife. Then she has every right to know about this," Akhil stated.

" How did you guys married? Varsha won't hide anything from us," Kamiya asked.

" It's a long story," Karthick explained the things which happened that day.

" But, Kamiya. You told me that she fell from the stairs that day when I asked about her sprain," Ishu asked once he completed his part.

Kamiya explained the leftover part to Ishu.

" Even you both have a handful of problems in your life. You both were thinking about my problems and resolved them without my knowledge.

I am very lucky to have you guys in my life," Ishu cried while hugging Kamiya.