Sister?

Kamiya's Pov

" Yes, because he is the real father of this child," He replied.

I am aghast at this and tears started to sting my eyes.

No Kami, don't judge fast.

" Then, why the kid is in an orphanage?" I asked masking my emotion with a blank face.

"The mother of the Pravan died when the Pravan was born. He can't carry the child to his house at that time. So, he brought the child and asked that mam who is seating within that room is the in-charge of this orphanage and a very kind lady to take care of this baby. She is like a mother to all of us.

And he told that he will adopt this child once he is married. He is married now, but he needs some time to convince his wife to accept this kid. Till that, Pravan will be here.

He loves Pravan so much. He can do anything for this child," I cuts him off and asked, "What is the kid's age?"

"I am not sure, 7 or 8 years. I think so," He replied.

" Ok, you wait here. I will ask and call you in the room," He said and went inside.

I immediately came out of that place once I witness the love in Arjun's eyes for that kid. I can't stand there anymore.

I don't want anyone to see my broken side. I started my bike towards Arjun's house. Yes, hereafter it's not my house anymore.

Everything is fake. His emotions, his care, his words.. etc, everything is fake. I am the fool here to trust him blindly. I smiled sadly at my life.

He wants me to accept that kid, that's why he is doing all this. He is faking his love for that kid. If you would have explained his past, then I will surely accept that kid with open arms.

But now, I can't. He is a cheater. If he is not, then Pravna would have married him. I am damn sure, this is Pravna's child.

He cheated. If she is carrying his baby, then he needs to marry her right. But he didn't. I trusted you, Arjun. Why did you do this to me?

Suddenly, I got slipped from my bike. Everybody is helping me to stand up. I got scratches on the elbows and knees. But I don't care.

Once again, I started my bike without even listening to anyone's words who helped me.

How did I trust you Arjun? You broke me completely. I loved you so much and still, I love you. I don't know why my heart is paining like this? It's hurting.

Why did you played with my feelings Arjun? What did I do to you? I loved you. Is it a mistake? For that, you have killed me like this.

I reached his house and entered.

" Why are crying, Kamiya? What happened?" Dharani asked. She is also in the home today as it is her study holidays for the upcoming semester.

I touched my cheeks and realized that I am crying for the person who doesn't worth my tears. But I can't control my tears, it is continuously flowing without my permission.

I started to move towards his room as I am not in the right state to answer her.

" Kamiya, I am calling you only. Please respond to me, I am scared," She requested.

But I went inside the room and pulled one bag. I started to fill the bag with my clothes angrily. His clothes also fell down from the closet shelf as his things were also arranged beside mine.

I threw his things back madly and I zipped my bag.

When I took my bag, Dharani entered the room at the same time.