Couple Goals

MARRIAGE DAY

Author's Pov

Ishu got ready and started to think about yesterday with a big smile on her face. She is very happy today. She feels complete.

She suddenly laughed about Akhil's reaction when she asked about the hug. She was really angry at him, but he explained everything after that. She is really happy that Swetha is not hurt because of Akhil.

Swetha understood everything and been matured in this matter. She really wants to thank her. If she didn't accept, then she doesn't know what would have been happened in her life.

She feels that Swetha and Rajeesh will make a perfect match. She prayed for them. When she is thinking all these,

She suddenly heard, " Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to our Ishu... Happy birthday to you," Kamiya and Varsha came inside her room with the cake in their hand while singing this.

Ishu happily smiled at them. They both kept the cake on the bed and hugged her while wishing her the best birthday and the best year ahead.

Ishu thanked them while returning their hug. They asked her to cut the cake. Ishu cut the cake and fed them a piece of cake. They both smiled and fed her.

" How is my birthday girl enjoyed yesterday?" Kamiya asked.

" Best birthday ever... Loved everything or more than that. I am overwhelmed. Thank you so much for everything. Love you guys," Ishu stated and they both smiled.

" Ok. Ok. Once again, Happy birthday. I want to apply this cake on your face. Since I don't want to ruin our makeup, I am leaving you now," Varsha said and Ishu laughed.

Then they gave her gifts which they brought already. She unwrapped the gift and smiled happy.

" Wow, my pencil sketch is cuter than me," Ishu said and kissed it. Varsha captured it.

" And I love this bracelet. Seriously, I am planning to buy a bracelet for myself. Thank you soooooo much. I love both the gifts. I loved it," Ishu said and group hugged them.

After all this, they started to speak random talks as they all are ready. The three are in red color saree. Kamiya groomed her simply while both the brides were in their bridal makeup.

All are stunning in their look. When they were speaking, they heard a calling bell sound.

The three went to the hall and Kamiya opened the door to check who is at door. Swetha is standing there with a happy smile. Kamiya invited her inside and hugged her.

Swetha came inside. She greeted everyone and hugged them.

" Why you didn't come yesterday?" Kamiya asked.

" First of all, congrats to all of you. I came to know about all the things from the boys. I am really happy for you guys. You guys are really warriors and I am really sorry, Kamiya. Because of me, Arjun has to face so many things. I am really sorry," Swetha said and they all smiled at her.

" If you are not there that day, then I won't be married to Arjun. Ishu wouldn't meet Akhil Anna again. If you are not there, then Akhil anna used some other ways for his revenge. Varsha wouldn't meet Karthick Anna.

So many things wouldn't have happened.

It's all God's plan, Swetha. Everything happens for a reason. So, don't be guilty," Kamiya replied.

"Thanks for understanding and I am really sorry that I can't attend yesterday's event. I got stuck with something," Swetha completed.

" Why are you being sorry again and again? I have to be sorry. Because of me, you have to face," Swetha interrupted Ishu, " Seriously, don't be. If you didn't come back, then I would have married Akhil without any feeling. You are my savior,"