After eating, Draco looked at Y/n.
" N/n? Wake up. " He shook her ever so gently and Y/n hummed. " Let's go back. Everyone has left. "

Y/n got up and looked around, finding the Hall empty. " Than why did you not wake me up? "

Draco frowned. Why didn't he? He had been caught up staring at her that he didn't even realize everyone had left.
" Oh, uh... I just thought I shouldn't disturb you. But it's nearly curfew so... "

Y/n looked at him for a second before nodded. When Draco stood up, Y/n was still looking at him. " What? "

" I don't want to walk. " She pouted and Draco rolled his eyes. " I am not carrying you. " Y/n whined. " Come on, Dray. I'm tired. "

Draco just couldn't say no to those puppy eyes. He sighed and sat, facing his back to her. Y/n beamed, latching herself on him, giggling.

Draco couldn't help but smile as he carried her down to the dungeons ans eventually Common room. " Okay, you have to go to your dorm by yourself. "

" I don't want to. Ever since Elle was moved, it's lonely. " She sighed and Draco huffed. " Well, let's sleep in my dorm. "

" Than what are we waiting for? "

Draco chuckled.

--

" Have you packed everything? " Y/n hummed, taking out her trunk. " Let's just hope I don't see them again. "

" You know you'll have to talk to them eventually. " He said softly, not liking the sad tone in her voice nor the pain in her eyes. " I know. "

" Come here. " He moved over and gave her some comforting hug. Y/n sighed as she felt all her muscles relax.

When they finally found a compartment filled with their other friends, they took seats, unfortunately, across from each other. Y/n somehow ended up beside Theodore while Draco across her beside Pansy.

As the ride dragged on, everyone chatted excitedly about the upcoming Quidditch World Cup while Y/n seemed quite. She didn't know how she would face them again.

Would she cry again? She hated crying. It was pathetic for her, even though it was always Draco who comforted her and said it's fine to cry, she hated it.

Deciding to be just formal, she drifted off to sleep on the Theo's shoulder. She trusted Theo. He was like a brother she never had, and they were quite close when it came to comforting each other.

But since Y/n always had Draco, she never had the need to go for Theo, although he was always there for her. She was glad for him.

Draco, of course, noticed her place her head on Theo's shoulder, who smiled adoringly at her before going back to talking.

Draco frowned. What was this burning feeling inside of him? Why was he bothered? He didn't know. All he knew was he just wanted to sit there, wanting Y/n's head on his shoulder. Not someone else.

He reassured himself saying it's just wierd seeing someone else being a shoulder to Y/n when it has always been him. Shaking his thoughts away, he focused on the conversation.

--

" Hey, Y/n. Wake up, we're here. " Theo shook her and Y/n sat up. " Mhm? Oh, okay. Thanks for the pillow. "

Theo chuckled and ruffled her hair. " I'll see you after break. Do write. " He gave her a short hug before following Blaise out of the compartment.

Whole Y/n took out her small bag, Draco spoke up, " I didn't know you were close with Nott. "

Y/n looked at him with a frown. " We've always been. It's just I spend most of my time with you. " She clutched on his arm, Draco feeling a sense of relief rush through him.

" Oh, well! You shouldn't stop. " Y/n giggled. " Of course, I won't silly. Why would I? " She questioned more to herself than Draco, waving at Narcissa as she spotted him.

But her smile soon faltered as she spotted her mother and father standing there with welcoming smiles, which to her seemed fake. Draco, noticing this, placed his hand on the small of her back encouragingly.

" Let's just get this over with, yeah? " He whispered, as they pushed their way through the crowd. " Yeah. "

" Narcissa. " Y/n smiled, pulling the elder lady in a hug lovingly. " Oh, honey. I missed you. How was this year? "

" Oh, it was eventful. " Draco answered, letting his mother hug him while Y/n turned to her parents.

" Mother, father. " She smiled forcefully. Aria smiled and pulled the girl in a hug, who returned it half heartedly. " How are you? "

" I'm good. What about you guys? " She asked, earning a comfortable pat on the head from her father. " We're good too, sweetheart. "

Y/n nodded, already running out of topics even though she had many questions clouding her brain. " Let's go, honey. We can't wait to have you home with us. "

Y/n looked at them, shocked. " I'm coming back? " She didn't want to. She looked at Draco with a pained look, who shared it.

" Yes, of course. " Aria said, putting her arm around Y/n's shoudler.

" Oh. " Y/n said softly, looking at her shoes than Draco. She was so used to living with him all summer and breaks, she didn't want that to change. Now, she wondered if she can even survive a day without seeing him.

" Come on, honey. " She nodded and turned to Draco, who not wasted a second to pull her in a hug. " I'll see you in three weeks. " She whispered, stealing a quick peck on his cheek.
" Sure. "

Giving Narcissa a final hug, she waved and disappeared in a crack. Draco sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets while Narcissa looked at him, sadly.

" You'll see her in three weeks again, Sweetheart. " She reassured and Draco nodded wordlessly, the two disappearing in thin air.

As soon as Y/n feet landed on the marble of her mansion, she looked around, nostalgia hitting her hard. All memories she had here were happy ones, before she left for Hogwarts.

Sighing, she made her way up to her room and changed, falling on the bed. Couldn't she just stay at Malfoy Mansion? She wondered.

A soft knock on the door interrupted her. She looked over, finding her mother walk in and sit beside her. " Are you okay? "

" No. " She replied, looking back at the wall. " Honey, I'm sorry. I know you wanted to spend time with Draco but we thought since we haven't been the best lately, we wanted to make it up to you. "

" Well, now you bring it up. " She stated, staring into nothingness. " We're really sorry. It's just we've been a lot busy lately. We really are guilty, honey. "

Y/n sighed, even though she showed like she was mad, all she was, is hurt. But she never liked making her parents feel bad because of her. She was scared of disappointing them.

" It's fine, mother. " She turned over, laying on her lap. " I'm sorry I acted that way. I just couldn't process it. "

" It's all good, really. It was our fault. Narcissa explained us how we've been missing out. And I want to make it up to you. How about we go on shopping and get your favorite ice cream? "

Y/n chuckled, nodding. " I'd like that. "

End

They're twisted!!! Anyway, how did you like the chapter? Do comment and vote!

Words Count: 1855