She laughed, taking out the rings. Draco laughed too, shaking his head. " No. "
" But it's nice. I still love it. " She grinned at Draco, who chuckled.

" Now, the real gift. "
He grabbed another box from behind her and handed it to her.

She opened the wrapping and a soft gasp escaped her lips. She lifted up the pendant and examined it with soft touch, hoping it won't break. " Draco, I love it. "

She whispered, jumping in his arms

She whispered, jumping in his arms. Draco smiled, " Well, I'm glad. Here, let me help you out it on. "
Y/n turned around, handing Draco the pendant. " It's charmed. " He whispered, hooking it in and Y/n grinned admiring it.

" Merry Christmas. " He hugged her shoulders, Y/n smiling.

" Merry Christmas, Dray. " She kissed his cheek and returned to admiring the pendant.

" Where are my gifts? " He pouted, making Y/n realise she didn't give them yet. " Oh, boy! I'll bring them right away. " She got up and racked her trunk, taking out two small boxes.

" Here. " She handed him the first one, hoping he'll like it. Draco carefully tore the wrapping and opened the box. There sat two rings, both of them having Dragon on them.

" It has Dragons

" It has Dragons. " He smiled, Y/n nodding. " Meaning Draco. " She giggled and Draco smiled. " It's beautiful. Thanks. "

" Oh, and here. " She handed him the second box, revealing a quill. " I know how much you like glass quills so... " She shrugged, pointing at the quill in his hand.

" Wow! " He breathed out, making Y/n giggle

" Wow! " He breathed out, making Y/n giggle. " I love it. "

" So, who's gift is better? " She gave him a cheeky smile, to which Draco rolled his eyes playfully. " Yours, of course. " He pulled her in another tight hug.

" Quidditch? "

" Quidditch! "

--

" Draco, Y/n. Dinner's ready! " Narcissa's voice stopped them and Y/n huffed. " I can't believe you won again. " She pouted, landing to the ground.

Draco smirked, throwing his arm around her shoulder. " Well, what can I say? I always win. "

" Not against Potter, you don't. " She laughed and Draco faked a hurt expression. " Well, anyway. I still think you play better than any chaser at school. " He kissed her temple as they entered the mansion and Y/n grinned.

After the dinner, which luckily didn't contain Y/n's parents or Lucius, Y/n bid goodnight and headed to her room.

" So, Draco. " Narcissa spoke up, making Draco look up. " Yes, mother? "

" Are you two dating? " She asks, a teasing smile on her face. Draco frowned. " No. Why does everyone think that? " He asked, utterly baffled.

Narcissa chuckled softly and shook her head. " You can't see it, honey but everyone can. " Draco shook his head.
" This is so confusing. "

" Go get some sleep. You'll know it when the time comes. " Draco nodded, not minding to argue. " Good night, mother. "

" Night, sweetheart. "

Y/n stared at her ceiling for quite a long time before getting up. She tiptoed to the room across hers and slowly opened the door, finding Draco reading.

She closed the door behind her and made her way towards the bed.
" What's wrong? " He asked, noticing the girl's presence. " Couldn't sleep. "

She muttered, climbing the bed and laying on his chest. " Can you read it aloud? " Draco smiled and nodded.
" Sure. "

Not after two minutes of reading, Draco noticed Y/n already fell asleep. Chuckling, he closed the book and set it aside, turning off the light.

Slowly pushing himself lower, he pulled the covers over himself and half over Y/n and closed his eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

End

Honestly, I loved the Christmas presents!!

Words Count: 1159