Soon enough, Lupin entered the classroom and smiled at everyone. After introducing himself, he beamed.
" Get out your wands and keep away the books. And follow me, everyone. "

Y/n shared an amused glance with Draco before grabbing her wand and following the route down to the empty classroom. There was an old wooden closet in the middle, shaking a tad bit.

" What do you think it is? " Y/n shrugged, not really caring to focus. As the class zoned on, Y/n found herself standing in the line to face the worst fear of her life.

She watched as Neville Longbottom's was Professor Snape, Parvati's turned into a snake, than Ronald Weasley's was Spider. When it came to Harry Potter, she'd have thought no one but Voldemort would appear.

But a dementor took place instead. Lupin was quick to step in, making the boggart to turn into a full moon. She frowned. " Who would be scared of a full moon? "

" Alright, class dismissed! Sorry,
everyone. " Y/n shrugged again. She couldn't have cared less.

" It was quite fun seeing as this was the first proper Defence class we had in last two years. " Blaise says and Y/n nodded.

" Yes, but definitely boring. " Pansy scoffed. " For you. "

" Yes, particularly because someone couldn't stop giggling and laughing at others fears. What's yours, Parkinson? "
Y/n smirked, " Probably a life with no Draco. "

Others snickered while Pansy flushed red from embarrassment. Draco gave
Y/n a pointed look, " It's true. She will be in St. Mungo's if she doesn't see you one day. "

" Shut up, Clair. " Pansy huffed and Y/n giggled. " Well, anyway. Look at that! " Y/n pointed at Ron and Hermione, still arguing.

She snickered with Draco. " I can't believe she likes that Weasel. "

" Than again, who will she find to match her standards? " Pansy shrieked with laughter with Crabbe and Goyle while Y/n rolled her eyes. That was lame, she thought.

" I'll see you guys later. I'll have to go return this book to the library. I'm already a week late and I'm so not looking forward to trap Pince in a sweet talk. " She waved and Draco nodded.

Taking another turn, she reached the library and gave the librarian a sweet fake smile. She was always surprised it worked.

" I'm so sorry, Madam Pince. I had loads of homework this weekend and I forgot to return this. "

" Oh, don't worry, dear. Here. You're free to go. " Y/n smiled sweetly and made her way to the back of the library, taking a good few turns and settled in a vacant table no one ever sits in a cozy corner.

--

" Draco!! Hurry up! " Y/n knocked rather loudly on his dorm room.
" Coming! " The boy yelled before opening his door.

" Well? " He asks, looking at himself up and down. Y/n rolled her eyes and dragged him down stairs. " Who are you trying to impress? "

" Everyone, actually. Since every girl here swoon over me-"

" You're being cocky, again. " She sang, jumping down the last step. Draco chuckled softly and shook his head.
" Malfoy, you can't possibly take that long! " Blaise says and Y/n nodded.

" I know, right? " Draco nudged her with a playful glare. " Oh, come on. He looks so fine. " Pansy said, sighing dreamily. Y/n cackled before covering her mouth and leaving the Common Room.

" That wasn't even funny. " Draco appeared and Y/n giggled. " Yes, it
was. " She grabbed his arm and hooked hers, dragging him along while everyone followed behind.