" Could you stand by yourself? " Draco asked, looking at Pansy annoyed.
" Yes, but it's called a romantic gesture, Dray. "

" Don't.Call.Him.That. " Y/n hissed, glaring at Pansy. Draco cringed and shrugged off his arm. " Yeah! You better stick with Drakie. " He said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

Pansy giggled and nodded. Rolling her eyes, Y/n walked faster and took a seat in the front row. Draco quickly slid beside her and took out his stuff. Soon, Crabbe and Goyle appeared too and everyone started piling in.

" That was so cringy. " Y/n shuddered and Draco chuckled. " Trust me, I
know. " She took out her books and parchment with quill.

--

" Divination was loads of bullcrap. I can't believe myself. Why did I have to take it this year? " She frowned, jumping down the stone steps.

" Nevermind her. I can tell better future than her. " Draco scoffed and they joined other students by the deck of Hagrid's hut.

" Right, you all! Follow me. "

Y/n huffed at the Monster book and followed Hagrid into the forest. " We aren't allowed here. Why are we going in here? "

Pansy asks and Hagrid chuckled. " With me, yer safe. " He reassured and stopped everyone by fence. " Now, open yer books to page 49."

" And exactly how do we do that? " Draco sneered and Hagrid looked at him for a few seconds. " Stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me! "

Y/n shrugged and stroked the spine. The book purred and opened. " Well, why didn't we think of that? " She muttered, sarcastically.

Neville Longbottom didn't seem to get the words straight, so he opened the book, which attacked him. Some started laughing and Y/n shook her head, chuckling.

" Don't be such a wuss, Longbottom. " Draco said and made his way to the back of the crowd. Y/n stood beside him and fished through her bag.

" I think they're funny! " She heard and looked up. " Oh, yeah. Terribly funny. Really witty. " She mocked and Hermione rolled her eyes.

" God this place has gone to dogs. Wait till my father hears Dumbledore's got this Oaf teaching classes. " Draco hissed.

" Shut up, Malfoy. " Harry Potter spoke up, stepping front of the crowd. " Ooh~" Draco smirked slyly, handing his bag to Goyle and swaggered ahead.

His face twisted with fear and he pointed behidn him. " D-Dementor! Dementor! " Y/n giggled as everyone turned and shrieked in fear.

When Hary turned back around, the slytheirns had their hood up and teasing Harry again. Y/n chuckled and grabbed Draco. She took a bite of her Green Apple, Draco snatching it the next second.

" Hey! " She complained quitely, grabbing his hand and taking another bite. " Mhm.. Tada! "

Y/n looked at what he was pointing and saw a creature. She knew it as a Hippogriff. " We're not supposed to learn about them till fifth year! " She called and Hagrid nodded.

" Well, you're lucky I got one fer you! " Y/n shook her head and examined the creature. It looked beautiful, but she dare not to say it aloud. " Meet, Buckbeak! "

" Exactly what is that, Hagrid? "

" Your rat. " Y/n joked, taking another bite of Draco's apple, which was technically hers but whatever.

Ron shot her a glare before turning back to Hagrid. " That, Ron , is a Hippogriff. First thing yer wanna know about Hippogriffs is that they are very proud creatures. You do not want to insult them, that would be the last thing you'd do. "