The hospital room ;)

Third person pov:

After that night of explaining each other past Gaege and colby made a promise to never let each other go and That when they feel at they lowest they confined in each other.

They both fell asleep after a while. The next day Colby woke up and took Gaege to the police station. Gaege told the police everything that happen. After that colby drove Geage to the hospital.

The car ride was long and quite. Gaege didn't see the point in a doctor but Colby left no room for arguing he was going to go get checked rather he liked it or not.

The ride was about 40min long. Colby wanted the best so he took Gaege to some fancy hospital far from campus. When they arrived Colby cheek them in and not longer after was showed to a room.

The nurse told the boys the it might be a hour wait in the room do to the lack of doctors today. a traffic accident happened and now most of the highway is stuck and a lot of doctors are running late.

Colby let the nurse know that this was fine.

Colby pov:

"Gaege babe sit on the bed please". Gaege was sitting on my lap and though it's cute he needed to be on the bed.

"I don't want to I want to sit here".I picked Gaege up Bridal style and laid him on the bed.

"Uuuugh, who the fuck told you to do that".I laughed he was so cute.

"I did, now stop complaining and lay down".Gaege looked at me and smiled.

"Will you lay down with me daddy ?". I flinched when he called me daddy. Yeah this is not his first time calling me that but everytime he dose something in me growls and grow hungry with lust.

"Say It again". Gaege laughed but I was so serious. I wanted to hear him say it again. I calmed on top of him and grabbed both his hands and pinned them above his head. I took my free hand and grabbed his face.

"Say it again". Geage stopped laughing and swallowed hard.

"D.. Daddy". I smiled and Gaege bit his lip. He was blushing and could tell that he was turned on.

I laughed and claimed down. Gaege looked disappointed. I just smiled and sat back in my chair.

"Come on Colby at least get up here with me". I smacked my teeth and rolled my eye's. I got up and Gaege moved over. I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"There are you happy". He just laughed and moved closer. Gaege played with my hair while we both looked at my phone. I was watching sam new 3am videos. Sometimes these video made me worried.

Sam has had some bad trauma with these videos and each time it got worse. I just hope that he was more careful this time.

Gaege kissed my cheek and I looked over and smiled. He leaned in a kissed my lips softly. I turned off my phone and turned to face Geage.

"What's wrong love". He looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing love, I promise". I shook my head okay and was finna grab my phone again when Gaege slid his hand down my pants and rubbed my now awaken friend.

"Gaege What are you doing".He just winked at my and continued playing with my very sensitive vein.

I pulled his hand out and he climbed on top of me.

"Come on daddy give it to me". My body acted faster than my brain cuz I don't remember flipping Gaege under me.

I pulled my shirt off and bent down and kissed Gaege. I then moved down to his neck and automatically found his sweet spot. Gaege moaned and I smirked.

I pulled his shirt off and began kissing his chest while my hand was rubbing his hard member.

Gaege moved my hand and began undoing my buttons before completely removing my pants. He then slid his off. I kissed Gaege all the way down to his v line before I could do anything he moved my head and told me to stop.

"It's my turn to show how it's done". With those words Gaege pushed me back and laid me down. He made his way down to my v line before pulling my boxers down and exposing my length.

Gaege took both his hands and began jerking me off. He then kissed my tip and worked his way down before licking it all the way back up.

Gaege took my tip in his mouth and started sucking on it. I moaned at the pleasure. Gaege then started taking me all the way in. I will admit I was amazed and disappointed at how easily he took all of me in.

Gaege mouth was wet and warm,and his throat felt amazing. He moved his head up and down taking me all in each time I moaned and let my hand find his hair.

I didn't move it just tugged at it lightly causing Gaege to moan around my dick(I ran out of words just work with me people) sending the vibration through me.

Gaege started to move his head faster and I could fill myself getting close.

" I..I'm f...f..finna cu..cum". Geage took his mouth off and covered my tip hole with his thumb.

" Not just yet daddy". Gaege leaned over and began preparing himself for my entrance. I tried helping but he just smacked my hand and told me to watch.

I could feel myself began to twitch at how hot this was. Gaege moans was all I could hear and boy were they beautiful. Geage stuck the last finger in and at this point I was so turned on it became painful.

Gaege pulled his fingers out and climbed on top of me. He then lined himself up with my member and slowly lowered himself down.

I hissed at how good it felt to be in him. Then I remember.

"Gaege baby wait we don't have a condom".

"It's fine Colby I trust you". He continued to lower himself onto me. I couldn't take it anymore and I slammed myself hard into Gaege. He moaned super loud witch lowkey scared me considering the place we're in.

Gaege moved up and down riding me. It felt so damn good. I moved my hips to his speed and made sure to please him as much as he was me. Gaege began moving faster moaning and throwing his head back.

"I..It f...feels s..soo good daddy". Gaege said this in between moans.

I could feel that we both were close so I flipped us over and started pounding into Gaege. He wrapped his hand around my neck and I went faster and each thrust got slopper and slopper till we both finally came.

I came in Gaege which I didn't mean to do but he seem to love it. I pulled myself out and looked down at Gaege exhausted. I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Be a good little champ and hold daddy sperm in for me, don't let nun of it come out or I'll make it so you'll never feel your legs again".

Gaege nodded and I sat up. I looked down and Gaege semen was all over him. I bent down and licked it all up.

"You taste sweet".I winked at him and he blushed.We got up and got dressed and waited for the doctor to show up.

"Colby it's sticky and feels wired".I laughed and he pouted.

( yeah I'm sorry it's long I just didn't want to split it into 2 so I hopped you enjoyed).