Getting to know you

Gaege pov:

Colby grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. I wasn't completely sure if it was cool for me to be this close but I soon realised he's the one who hugged me.

I let myself relax into his arm's and then laid on his chested. He smiled and snugged his face in my hair and said "we're gonna be bestfriends" I just laughed and looked at the laptop. Colby than pressed play and we began to watch the movie.

~~An hour and some change later~~

The movie ended and I got up."That was nice". I said as was heading to the bathroom not before grabbing my 'The boyz' bag . I to had to get ready to go out.

I hopped in the shower and began to wash my body. I took about a 20min shower then hopped out I looked around and realized I walked in here with out a towel. How I grab everything but a towel.

I cracked the door and saw colby chilling on his bed. I'm assuming he waiting for me. I cleared my throat and he looked up from his phone. "Sup dude what you need". He said this getting up and heading my way.

I stuck my head out and asked him if he could grab a towel for me. He smiled a devilish smile"How bout you come out and get it". I'm pretty sure I'm red as a fire truck right now. I looked up not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Colby dude stop playing and hand me my towel". He just laughed and went back to his bed."Are you really gonna make me come out there like this". I was still looking at the ceiling. "Yep pretty much". He chuckled while still looking at his phone.

"Fine" I said opening the door and walking to where the towel was. As soon as I was about to grab the towel colby snatched it."you didn't think it would be that easy did you".

He's holding the towel above his head. He was only a little taller than me but it still made it hard to reach especially since one of my hands is covering my junk.

"Come on colby its cold and we gotta go". I was walking back towards to bathroom when Cobly blocked it. "Woooah not so fast let's make a deal". He paused. I guess he was waiting for me to talk. "What deal" I ask still trying to cover my junk.

"If I give you the towel you will tell me who you like and why". I really don't understand why he would want to know that and also I thought I made it pretty clear that it was eddie. "Arrd deal". He leaned down so that we were face to face. I was freaking out do to our faces being like an inch apart.

"Deal". He handed me the towel and walked back to the bed hopping back on his phone."hurry up it's 12:45 in the afternoon".

I rolled my eyes walked back in the bathroom and Got ready. I brushed my teeth and headed out of the bathroom.

I was waring a all black hoodie and some gray sweatpants. It was a bit chilly do to the Autumn weather but that's what I liked the most about this season the weather. I splashed some cold water on cobly face because he had fallen asleep while I was in the bathroom.

"I wasn't even in there that long". I walked towards the door laughing at colby face. I walked out and waited for him in the hallway. He walked out a few seconds behind me and we headed for the schools cort yard.

We walked around while learning where some of our classroom were. Surprisingly some of our classes were right next door to each other and we had the first one together.

He told me what he wanted to do and why he was taking a break from YouTube for a little while.

I told him why I was taking a break from youtube also. We talked and walked for a long time. I was getting hungry and tired but I was having fun getting to know colby. I was about to ask another question When my phone dinged. I had got a text from eddie.

😰💓Oof EdDiE 😰💓

Eddie : yo pendejo where yo ass at ?

Gaege: I'm with my roommate why?

Eddie: I'm here with your stuff foul

Gaege: oh well we're on the way back just wait

Eddie: arrd dawg see you when you get here.

I closed my phone and looked at colby. "Sorry to cut this day short but eddie here with my stuff sooo". He looked at me and smiled."otay Let's go ".

We began walking back to the dorm rooms passing few other collage students along the way. It was about a 15 min walk back to our dorm rooms.

When we got there we were dieing laughing cuz Colby almost fell over thin air. I was having a good time. than hared someone clear their throat. I looked up to see eddie and some brown hair kid outside our door.

"Yooo eddie I almost forgot you were here". I wasn't lying I was having so much fun with colby that I had forgot that eddie was here. "Brooo what are you doing here". colby walked over to the brown haired kid and gave him a hive five then a hug.

I rolled my eyes for some reason I didn't like how close those two were being. "umm who's this". the brown haired kid asked Cobly. "Oooh this my new friend/roommate geage.

"Gaege this is sam". Colby smiled and looked over at eddie. "Oh yeah this is um eddie my friend". eddie that's Cobly my new roommate/friend.

We all stood there for a moment till cobly decided to break this hell call silence"well umm I'm assuming you brought my stuff". sam looked at me then at Cobly "yeah man I saw a moving van in front of the trap house and remembered you were to drunk to drive so I bring it for you"

"Thanks man" Cobly hugged sam again causing me to roll my eyes again. "You good dawg" eddie said snapping my out of my thoughts. "Yeah yeah lets go get our stuff "
We all headed to the front where the vans were and started to unpack"

( this was lowkey rushed but I promise next chapter will be better oof )