Before and after

Gaege pov

I watch as Colby left to the dance floor with a pretty woman. I rolled my eyes and downed another shot. I wiped my mouth and let the alcohol settle in. I had about 8 but it wasn't enough. I was annoyed and jealous.

"Hey buddy slow down, idk what's wrong but getting drunk is not gonna solve that". Narrator looked concerned and I couldn't blame him. I was trying to
Drown myself in a world of nothingness.

"Look I'm fine, I'm here to have a good time just like everyone else". I grabbed another shot , threw it back and grabbed the guys to dance. They complained but then started to feel the music.

Every now and then I'd steal a glance at Colby and his new found victim. She was practically dry humping him. She looked desperate , like a puppy begging for food. But the funny part was that Colby was enjoying it.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer. Smirking like the Chaser cat, who knew he could look so devilish. I got even more frustrated but this time at myself. Why was I feeling this way , it's not like we're dating. I close my eyes and let the music drown out my thoughts.

Then I felt the presents of someone close to me. I opened my eye and some randow was way to close for confront. Though he was rather good looking. Tall , puffy black hair, almond like skin. His eyes were gray though it was hard to see in the club lights.

He was wearing an all black suit with his chest exposed. He looked out of place. He was to "Dominate" to be at a place like this. I couldn't help but stare. He smiled and walked away. I was to stunned to say anything.

I gathered myself and made my way back to the table. My heart was racing and my legs felt weak. I sat at one of the chairs catching my breath. The alcohol was definitely taking effect now, in doing so making me forget how to think.

My head was spinning and I was ready to go. I was starting to feel nauseous and dizzy. The hotel we was staying in wasn't far but I couldn't bring myself to walk. I put my head down on the table and waited for the others to return.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I sat up. Grant helped me up and we walked to the rooms together. Upon arrival, narrator picked me up like a baby and walked up the steps of the hotel. I heard the elevator ding before I fell asleep. I woke to moaning.

"Shhhhhhhh !, you gotta be quite babygirl, I don't want to wake him up". I knew this voice, it was Colby's. The moaning got a little quieter as I heard them shuffling around. The sound they were making as there skin connected was like venom the my ears.

"Ahhh-  I can't, you're too big". Heeeyyy that's my line I thought to myself. Eventually they finished and the girl left. I for one was now scared for eternity. Colby laughed to himself and hopped in the shower.

I turned on my back and let out a sigh of relief. I could finally breath normally. I get lost in my thoughts, thinking how things got so messy. I was cut short when I heard the knob to the bathroom twist.

I quickly faked sleep and rolled back onto my side. The door opened and Colby walked out. He flipped his night lamp on and I could hear him getting dressed. He let out a loud groan of frustration and flipped the light off before laying down next to me.

He kept his distance which I was thankful for. I was very disappointed at him at the moment but who am I to be. I literally slept with him while still talk to Eddie. I through my hands up and slapped them on my face forgetting that I was supposed to be sleep.

I went stiff whoops. I felt Colby shift in the bed making my heart rate increase. What if he knows I heard that whole fuck session.

"Gaege how long have you been up". His voice was shaken though he hide it very well. I turned to face him in the dark not wanting to lie.

"Long enough to hear, Ahhh-  I can't,  you're too big". I said mocking the girl. I laughed because honestly it was funny.

"Oh you heard all that , I'm sorry , we tried her hotel but her brother was there and wide  awake". I patted his shoulder to let him know it's all good. But it wasn't though. I know I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help it.

"Ummm it's cool , just keep it down next time". With those words I turned away from him. I was tired so I closed my eyes. I heard Colby sigh and turn as well. This is fate huh. Me with Eddie and Colby with god knows who. This doesn't feel right.

I got the one I've been crushing on for most of my life and I'm not happy. I'm a really selfish human being. How do people put up with me, is the real mystery. I bring chaos and heartbreak to everyone I meet. I was gonna cry but I refused, I didn't deserve to.

I couldn't sleep even if I felt exhausted. I was tossing and turning trying to get comfortable but I couldn't.  I was sweating but I felt cold. I was in hell with guilt , angry, sadness, and many more emotions that ate at me.

"Gaege what's wrong". Colby voice rang in my ear. I stopped moving and settled down. "Nothing". I wasn't gonna drag him down with me.

"So you're lying to me now". Colby switch on the lamp and I squinted at the sudden light. When my eyes opened I could see concern writing all over his face. He got up  and went to the bathroom. When he returned he had a cold wet rage and placed it in my forehead. He squatted down beside the bad and looked at me.

The cool rag helped my body relax. I smiled do to some relief. "You promise that when times get hard you'd confined in me , and Vice versa". He was right how'd I forget. He grabbed my hand " I told you together or not I'd be there for you if you allowed me to".

He was so sweet and his heart matched. "I'm sorry I haven't so far I let my petty emotions get in the way but don't ever think you're alone". He kissed my hand. "I got your back no matter what and I will never judge you and I will forever understand".

How'd I get so lucky to have loved someone as gently and generous as him. I placed my hand on his face and looked deep in his eyes. I leaned forward and kissed his lips. He pulled back quickly and his eyes were wide open. He moved further away from me and I climbed down to we're he was.

His hand slipped and he fell backwards. I took this chance to saddle myself on top of him. "Gaege don't". I could till he was upset but I'm selfish remember. I grind down on him crating friction between us.

He moans and I lend down and kissed him again. He was pushing my chest but I didn't let go. I moved to his neck and started kissing there. "This isn't fair   Gaege". I heard Colby breath out. I moved my hips again and he was slowly losing control. I wasn't being fair but I'd deal with that later. Right now I needed him.

( I updated yaaaaay, finally. That's all see you next chapter)