Honestly :)

Colby pov:

I woke up and felt something warm on my chest. I looked down to see gaege sleeping peacefully in my arms. I blushed and thought "when did this happen".

I slowly got up making sure not to wake him and checked the time. It was 10 o'clock in the morning. Ah shit I think I over slept. The sun was so fucking bright do to the hang over. I texted sam.

Colby: bro where you put my papers and shit.

Sam: ummm Check in your dresser dude.

Colby: Thanks man I didn't mean to get wasted like that.

Sam: It's cool you know I always got your back and BTW Classes don't start till tomorrow so like don't be over there freaking out thinking you late and shit

Colby: thanks man you truly are the best.

Sam: yeah yeah fuck off lmao. Shit I gtg Katrina up and won't stop nagging me to cuddle.

Colby: cool ttyl bro

Sam: see ya

Colby through the phone on the bed pissed at the fact that Katrina got to wake up to sam sexy ass face. He head toward the bathroom and began his morning routine.

You know shower,hair, teeth all that good stuff. When he had got out the shower he realised that all his clothes where still on the moving van back at the trap house. "Shit" I thought to myself.

I wrapped the towel around my waste and open the bathroom door. "Good gaege is up". He was just chillin on his bed looking at his phone.

"yooo dude you got some I can ware". He turned around and looked at me. His eyes opened wide and he began to blush. How fucking cute.

"Y-yeah in that bag over there". He pointed to a bag the said the boys on it. "I'm guess your stuff still in a moving van to". He looked down at his phone still blushing. "Yeah my friend eddie said he'd drop it off later".

I grabbed the bag. It didn't have much in it. A few pair of clothes along with his toothbrush and shower stuff. I grabbed the pair of black sweatpants and a hoodie that also said the boys on it.

"Umm are you a YouTuber by chance" I asked as I walked over to his side of the room and sat down on the bed."yeah and that's our merch your waring". I looked at the hoodie I had on this shit kinda tight(cool).

"Soo are Yall like a group oorrr". I was honestly curious. I tilting my head to the side a little. He laughed "yeah we are basically a group one never without the other".

"We also still have our own channels but we mainly do shit together to post one each other channel". "Would I know your channel by any chance". I didn't even notice but I was laying down now and staring at gaege. He blushed again and looked away.

"You probably heard of eddie channel, He sort of like our rock". "He sweet,funny,cute, and makes all that's around him happy". I could till that gaege really like this eddie person and for some reason that didn't sit right with me.

Gaege was full on red when he realised that he was still going on about how cute and kind eddie was."I-I I'm not gonna lie to you and I don't want you to be uncomfortable but I feel like you should know cuz where roommates and all".

I cut him off. "dude just tell me". He nodded and said "I'm gay" he got up and walked to the other side of the room.

He looked pel and scared. I didn't understand why I myself was bi(he mainly likes guys). I got up and walk over to him. He was confused."Your not gonna frick out and call me name's".

I laughed." Wtf are we in highschool or some". He didn't look amused. I sighed and spoke"dude it's cool everyone likes what they like".

"I get it you like boys no big deal it's 2019 everybody at this point either bi or gay". He seemed to relax. "Thanks man". He said this and returned to the bed.

I walked back over and sat next to him. I know it was cool to tell me he was gay but me on the other hand I just couldn't. I've lived with this secret for so long I wasn't sure if I could ever say it out loud.

"Its still early you wanna chill in the room and watch a movie before we head out". I asked. Gaege nodded his head sure before laying back on his bed. I looked in my draw and saw that sam had left my laptop for me. I smiled at the thought of sam thinking about me.

I grabbed the laptop and laid beside gaege. "Soo what you wanna watch". I said opening the laptop. " I like action-comedy got any of those". he got a little closer so that he could see the screen a little better.

I smiled knowing that he was getting use to me already. I typed in one of my favorite action-comedy movies Central intelligent. You know the one with the rock and Kevin hert.

Gaege was even closer now. He laid his head on my chest but then quickly moved. "I-I'm so s-sorry" he stuttered. I was sad but quickly smiled "It's cool dude I promise I'm not weirded-out". I grabbed his arm and pulled him close.

He was tensed at first but then relaxed.He laid his head on my chest again and I pressed play on my laptop."we're gonna be bestfriends" I said as a snuggle my head in his hair. He laughed and we watched the movie.