TUOCH ME

Gaege pov:

The car ride there was mostly quite. We didn't say much to each other. Eddie would look over ever now and then.
"You good dawg you look kinda out of it".

I looked over at eddie and back at the window "yeah dude just vibin that's all". I really wanted to do was smash my lips to his but 1. He was driving 2. He was straight. 3. I just couldn't. Why would I ever do anything like that.

I Sat their another 10 min then let sleep find me. Some time passes and before I knew it we were there. Eddie shook me to tell me that we were here. I hopped out the and headed toward my dorm room.

Eddie said he get my papers and shit so I could rest. When I got there the door was unlocked. It didn't scary me do to the fact that I lived with someone else's. I entered the room. It was low light from the afternoon sun.

I walked to the empty side of the room cuz someone was sleep on the other side.I wasn't quite sure who it was but I was too tired to find out. I kicked my shoes off and flopped on the nice comfy bed and fell right back to sleep.

When I woke up my eyes where met by the most gorgeous blue eye's. My heart began to flutter. Without a word the person who owned these beautiful eyes moved to my side of the room.

They sat at the edge of the bed and looked at me. I sat up and tried to speak but before I could the blue eyed boy was kissing me. For some reason I didn't pull away.

It felt nice it felt right. He licked my top lip asking for entrances which I happily granted. Our tongue danced around around each other's mouths exploring ever inch.

We separated leaving me in a daze and gasping for air. The blue eyed boy (aka colby If you didn't know) slowly climbed between my legs. His messy purple hair covering his eyes.

Why dose he do this to me I don't even know this man. Its just something about him makes me feel sane. He lean down a kissed my neck. I moaned wanting more.

I undo his shirt and unbuckled his pants. He reached his hand and rubbed my man hood through my black ripped jeans. I moaned again. He unzipped my pants and pulled them down freeing my now full erected member. Just as he was about to touch it. I woke up and started panting. The room was fully dark .

I reached for my phone the time read 4:30 am. I was sweating and bothered. I got up and left the room and headed to the court yard for some air. I try to think of what just happened but like all dreams it began to fade

My breathing slowed and I went back to my dorm room. A light was coming from the crake I left in the door. I walked inside to see some dude laying in their bed looking at there phone.

When he realized I'd walked in he sat up stock his hand out and introduce himself. "Yo names colby brock nice to meet you. I stood there for a little before grading his hand " gaege - gaege Gibson".

I looked at him and something about him seemed familiar but I didn't read to much into it. "so gaege dude what was that all about ?, bad dream or some".

I shook my head " Honestly man I don't remember but I don't think it was bad". He laughed and my god did this dude have the most beautiful smile and I thought eddie smile was brighter then 10 suns. I blushed a a shade of light red but the quickly tried to hide my face in the hoodie I was waring.

I went to my side of the room and hopped on my phone. I wasn't doing much just texting and twitting people back. I had saw that the boys had posted the last video I made with them before I take a little break from YouTube.

As I began to watch it I felt a light tap on my shoulder."mind if I watch bro". I shook my head no and made room for colby on my bed.

We began to watch the video laughing every now and then. After a while a heard a light breathing patterns. Cobly had fallin asleep in my bed. I looked down at him and smiled.

My heart couldn't take this damn cuteness. I got up turned off the light and was finna hop in colby bed before he lightly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bed with him. He was still sleep but he was strong as hell.

I tried to fight but he wouldn't let go. I sigh and accepted my fate. I buried my face in his chest and slowly sleep began to find me.

( sorry this one is short but I felt that it was time to end it. Also who the hell do you think is bottom cuz honestly I have no fucking clue but for now juicy bottom let me know if i need to change this ;) )