One Last time

Gaege pov:

Colby gently pushed me back onto the bed and I let out a soft moan. He sat up and took his shirt off letting his purple hair fall perfectly over his face. He smiled and I bite my lip waiting patiently for his to rejoin.

"So what do you say Gaege, One last time". I took a second to think about this and if this was even A good idea. I sat up and patted the bed next to me. Colby took a seat and looked at me with worry.

"What is it love, are you okay, do you not wanna do this we don't have to we can go eat with the others". I looked at him and smiled so that he wouldn't worry so much. Well nothing was wrong I'm just not sure how I feel about this one last time thing. If we do this dose that mean he no longer in my life.

"No it's just that, C-Colby what happens after this huh?, Are you just gonna up and leave after you get what you want, Are you no longer gonna love me or be my friend".

Colby looked at me and smiled. I wasn't sure what that meant so it freaked me out just a little." Gaege you have become one of the most important people in my life your heart was all I ever wanted not sex, together or not I will always love you and be here for you, remember our promise we made otay".

I felt relief knowing he'll still be here though it's not in that way. I honestly feel stupid for letting such a good guy go you know but I don't wanna alway wonder what if with Eddie.

I leaned in and hugged Colby. He hugged me back and A tear fell from my eye. I let go and looked him in his beautiful blue eye's. I looked at his lips then took them with mine.

They were soft,warm,and inviting I never wanted to let them go. I pushed him back this time and claimed on top. I parted our lips and took off my top. Colby smirked and I blushed.

"You look handsome sitting up there". I laughed then leaned down and kissed him again. He flipped us and began undoing my belt and his till our pants were both off.

He sat up from our kiss and slowly pulled down his boxer reveling his monster of a friend. Fuck I forgot how big that thing was. I was now regretting my decision.

I slide mine off reveling my friend as well. Colby grabbed some supplies out of his dresser and began preparing me for entrance. His fingers were thick and long and I was losing my mind.

"Let's try some new,Turn around".I turned so that I was longer facing Colby. "Now ass up". I felt so embarrassed but I did as I was told. I felt so exposed that it wasn't even funny.

I heard Colby let out a evil laugh before entering my back side. I let out a loud moan throwing my head back in pleasure. "Is me or are you squeezing me tighter". I wasn't sure what he said but I sure it has some to do with how good this feels.

He trusted into me deep making me lose my balance a little. He found a steadied paste and I could barely keep up. "Don't tell me your finna tap out all ready baby".

He gently pulled my hair entering me further making me forget where I was for a second. "C-Colby i-I'm finna cu-".

Colby pulled out and covered my tip with his thumb. I whimpered wanting so badly to be free of the burden down stair." Who said you could before me".

"No one now please put it back in". Colby came close to my ear and whispered "That's not how you ask". He placed a kiss on my neck then my shoulder. I sighed knowing what he wants. I closed my eye's and breathed in deep.

"P-please daddy". I could feel the evil smile form on my shoulder. He pushed me down gently then slide himself back in. I gasped happy about being full again.

Colby thrusted fast and deep with in me causing me to moan and scream really loudly. At this point I think everyone in the dorm rooms knows Colby first,last and middle name.

We wrapped our pleasure section up and headed for the shower were we you know then cleaned up. We got dressed and texted the guy that we were on the way.

Colby wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and grabbed Eddie keys out of my pocket and hopped in the car. The ride there was short and we met up with the others. They asked what took so long and we both just said stuff came up then laughed. 

(Sorry this was short I didn't plan this very well like at all but I hope you are enjoying and see you next chapter).