Kiss and you better not tell

Colby pov

"This isn't fair Gaege". He wasn't listening and my heart wasn't either. He was grinding down aggressively, trying to crate as much friction as possible.

"Colby don't deny me". He whispered in my ear causing a shiver down my back. I looked in those puppy dog eyes and my body melted. I pulled him close, And connected our lips.

I know I'm going to regret this later but for now I'm
Pleased. My body craved him more then anything right now. He pulled down my boxers and pumped my shafted. I groaned in pleasure.

"Let's try something new tonight". Gaege smile grew devilish as he lower his hand down. My eyes open wide do to the fact that I think I know what he means.

"I've never .... Ugh , I've never been a bottom". Gage smile grew wider, and he laughed. I didn't find the situation funny at all. When he saw I wasn't enjoying him laughing at me he quickly grabbed my face.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you". He brushed his thumb along me cheek and kissed my lips.

"I've never been a top, but I wanna try with you". I could tell gaege lacked dominant traits but don't let that foul you. I took a deep breath and covered my face with my hands.

I can Amit I was hella embarrassed. I had never let a man enter me and I was never planning on it anytime soon. But for gaege I'd do almost anything to make him smile.

Gaege slowly removed my boxers and spread my legs. God was this how it felt to feel so vulnerable and exposed. I cringed a little not liking this feeling at all. I had felt a tear in my eye and I had no clue why. Why was I crying , it's not like me at all to cry during sex.

"Heyyyyyy , Colby why are you crying". I didn't answer because I had no answer. He guided me off the floor and on to the bed. I looked at the man sitting next to me. Was he gonna stay by my side or leave me the moment this was over. Was I ready to give my body to someone who'd abandoned me the second someone else was in the picture.

"I don't trust you". The word set heavy in the air. Gaege face became pale and he seemed to just check back into reality.

" I ...I don't know what to say to that". I figured he wouldn't but still that's not what I wanted him to say. I wanted him to reinsure me that I could and that my heart would be safe with him along with my body . But no he just sat there shocked not moving or saying a word.

I got up and grabbed my boxers. What was I expecting huh. For him to up a leave Eddie for a nobody he met in college. My sadness was replaced with anger and regret. I felt used and discarded over and over aging by him. And I allowed him to do it. To play with my heart , my emotions. I Allowed him to do what he wanted regardless of how I felt.

I was silly thinking I'd be someone first pick. I will always be the rebound guy . The one that's builds you back for someone else to tare down. I sick of being the second option. I wanna be someone's first pick not a bench warmer. I was over the whole situation.

I found some pants and stomped towards the door. I was reaching for the Handle when juicy blocked my way. Ugh how annoying, I didn't have time for this. I was upset and my Brian hurt along with my heart. I blame me for being so stupid.

"MOVE!, I'm not gonna ask nicely the second time". But he didn't Instead he wrapped me in a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry Colby, for everything ".

"I only now realized how selfish I was acting when it came to you, I knew you'd always be there no matter how I treated you, that you'd forgive me when I'm not perfect, I took your loving heart for granted and I'm sorry".

That was the worst fucking apologize I ever fucking Heard. He basically just told me he used me cuz he could wtf. At this point what the hell. I tried to push him off but then he continued.

"Wait That came out wrong, what I'm trying to say is that I love you and I think I always knew that".

"My heart belonged to you the second we met. This whole thing with Eddie was me trying to hide from another heartbreak because I knew deep down that being with you was selfish".

" And that I didn't deserved to be loved by someone as loving as you".

"What I'm trying to say is..... You are who I want to be with everyday for the rest of my life".

I was shocked yet confused but mostly schocked. I looked down into his eyes and could tell he meant every word.

I leaned down and kissed him like it was gonna be my last. " I wanna spend the rest of my life with you as well". He giggled with happiness and pushed me back into the room and flopped me on the bed . He winked at me and I blushed.

He removed my clothes once more but this time more quickly. I think he was afraid I'd get cold feet. He looked down at me before removing his own clothes. He licked his fingers before leaning down over me and taking my lips with his.

He rubbed my back entrance and slowly sunk in. God did it feel weird. I squirmed at the uncomfortableness but gaege eased that away. He started slow stretching me with on fingers before adding another.

"You know for someone who said they'd never been a top , you sure know what you're doing". He laughed.

"I'm just mimicking what you did to me, I'm doing what makes me feel good to you".

Then gaege found a spot that made my body shake. "What the hell was that". I thought to myself. Gaege smiled knowingly and continued to massage that spot. Was I crazy or did this feel way better then I'd expected.

Adding the third and final finger, I began to see stars at one point the way gaege was working inside me. Before I knew it I came and I came hard. I panicked because it landed on gaege chest . He just kissed my hand that was frantically whipping it off.

"Colby it's okay , you've left this in far deeper places". His eyes were laced with passion as he took my semen covered hand and placed it on his private. I knew what to do and got to work. At this point I was so horny and turned on that I had forgotten Why I was so scared in the first place.

Gaege soon released and now we're both breathing heavy. He gave me a sloppy kiss before grabbing a condom from his bag. I watched him put it on and look back at me.

"You ready". He climbed between my legs and lined himself up. I took a deep breath and nodded my head yes. He slowly pushed his way inside of me. I gasped at this unfamiliar sensation as he pushed further.

" You doing okay ?". I shock my head yes though I was unsure of what I was feeling. At last gaege was All the way in. My body adapted to his firend and I gave him the okay to move.

First it was slow and I could control the moans that left my mouth but then juicy got cocky and hit my pleasure zone. His hips picked up speed and our body's made ungodly noises. "Shit ..... slow down .., I can't".

I was hot and out of breath. No way was I gonna let gaege have the satisfaction of me submitting. But he didn't listen he just kept going licking and biting at my neck.

"Say it Colby , say that I'm the only one that can make you feel this good".  I refused, ain't no way in hell was those words coming out of my mouth.

Then he stopped, I was so close that I could practically feel my body begging for release."Say. It."

God he was really enjoying this huh. " y.. you're the only one that can make me feel this way". He smiled

"Good boy". I know this bitch did not just........ but before I could protest he sent me into Lala land with one final thrust. I could feel his seed spill inside the condom.

He pulled out, kissed my forehead and disposed of the condom.

"Tell anyone and I kill you". He just pulled me close to his sweaty body and rubbed my back. " I love you Colby brock".

"I love you too gaege Gibson"

( is this what you wanted, naw I'm joking hope you enjoyed)