C129. Love Palm

Mo Qianxue thought that to jump over the desk to the narrow space near the chair she was sitting on must require quite a lot of effort and the medicine soup would be spilled out a little, and probably, if his hand shook, all of the medicine soup might be spilled out, so that she wouldn't have to take it...

Hearing her words, Ning Shaoqing supported his body with one hand against the desk and lightly jumped over. Mo Qianxue blinked, and he already stood gracefully before her. The medicine soup in the bowl didn't even ripple, let alone to spill out a drop.

She forgot he was a master of martial arts. Having seen him performed martial arts for several times, she believed that he should be a high-achiever in this field.

So now...she had moved the stone only to hit her own feet?

Her wishful plan failed, and Mo Qianxue, wearing a bitter face, took over the bowl and drank it angrily in one breath. At once, the bitterness seemed to have moved her organs to wrong places, "Hurry and give me a sugar."

Ning Shaoqing had never served a person to take medicine and didn't have the experience at all. Spotting the small plate of sugar over there, he instantly passed one to her.

As the sugar entered her mouth and the sweet taste spread, Mo Qianxue breathed a long sigh out. If she got the sugar one second later, she was afraid that all that she had eaten and drunken would be thrown up.

After she felt better, Ning Shaoqing took her to the bed again.

After two days of such battles of wits, Mo Qianxue finally finished all the medicine, the story ended with the curving up of Ning Shaoqing's lips in the corners.

Although the medicine was bitter, in combination with external application of other cream, it worked out well. After only two days, scabs began to grow around the wound, which didn't hurt at all unless she touched it, and she could move freely.

Mo Qianxue was pacing around in the yard, when Mr. Wang visited.

He didn't forget the first-aids methods and food therapies she had mentioned last time.

The first-aid that she had applied on old madam Jian was excellent once he thought it through. Later, skillfully, she had cured Tong Zijing's disease, which had been a huge persistent difficulty to him for so many years.

Mr. Wang had decided to help Ning Shaoqing mainly because of her unique cures.

Mo Qianxue wasn't being mean and told him everything she knew.

Anyway old Mr. Wang was the life-savor of Ning Shaoqing. In addition, these cures would be meaningless to be kept to herself. If these were known to old Mr. Wang, probably more people would be saved in the future.

In fact, those cures had been learnt online. In modern times, she worked in the food industry, so she had paid special attentions to things of this sort which were lubes of conversations during business negotiation.

For example: when you have a toothache, try press Hegu acupoint to ease the pain.

Another example: when you have a stiff neck, try press Laozhen acupoint to ease the pain.

And other curse like: how to treat a sprained back; the treatment of acute cholecystitis; raise the other arm to treat let cramps; hold breath to treat burping, and so on.

Vividly, she mentioned a dozen therapies, making Mr. Wang open his eyes rounder and rounder and itchy for a try.

Although these minor diseases were no difficulties to the strange doctor, he still had great interest in treating these in different ways, especially the treatment of leg crapms.