C91. A Hot Potato

The next morning, when she opened the doors, Mo Qianxue was taken aback by what greeted her.

One, two, three, four, five and six. Six men stood in a tiny row before the doors.

Asan, Awu, the two cold-faced guards on one side.

Tong Zijing sat in the chair in the middle, and next to him was Tong Zhan, Tong Ping, and Tong An.

Mo Qianxue was speechless. Others had two fierce-looking door gods guarding the gate, and she had six?

"Sister. You're up!"

Tong Zijing sprang up to greet her, which made her a little confused.

Asan saw Tong Zijng was approaching lady again and stuck out an arm to block him. Tong Zijing's expression was lovable, but Mo Qianxue overlooked it.

Why didn't she hear any noise with six men standing at the door? She looked back at Ning Shaoqing who just got up and looked calm as if he had already predicted this.

"What is all this?"

She could get an answer from Ning Shaoqing, so she asked Asan who was pulling Tong Zijing back.

"Lord Tong came to find you as soon as he got up. We told him that you were tired and resting. He was unwilling to leave, insisted waiting here, and he didn't allow us to make noise." Asan remained cold-faced and his tone was also contemptuous.

Mo Qianxue wanted to ignore what the words meant. She almost had a headache because only until this moment did she found that she had gotten herself a hot potato.

It seemed that the decision she had made last night was correct.

She hoped that he would be interested in root carving. If this didn't work out, she must ask Ning Shaoqing to take him to village school every day.

Since root sculpture was a promising business and the students were the villagers' children, so under Wang Tiansong's incitation, the villagers had raise a fund and built a spacious house for them.

The house was originally a single-roomed plain one. Later, by Mo Qianxue's direction, wooden plates were used to divide it into many smaller rooms to serve as independent studios. The students wouldn't bother each other when they worked alone.

Gao Qiwa, one of the students, was very talented. Within one month since he started learning, he was able to complete a simple root sculpture on his own already.

Mo Qianxue took a closer look at it. Although it wasn't very exquisite and had much room to improve, it could sell at a good price.

The one made by Wang Tiansong wasn't creative enough, but it was neatly-carved due to an adult's precise exertion of strength. Anyway it was not bad in Mo Qianxue's eyes.

The other three students couldn't independently make sculptures yet.

After checking the housework of them, Mo Qianxue introduced to them a new classmate—Lord Tong Zijing.

Tong Zhan freaked out seeing Tong Zijing held a knife and waved here and there. If he accidently cut himself, how would he report to Mr. Tong and his grandpa?

Tong Ping and Tong An were even more scared that they couldn't stop their legs from shaking involuntarily. For them, the question was not how to report but whether they could keep their heads on the neck.

However, they were just too worried.

Since he was born, Tong Zijing had never officially learn anything. Now he was just enlightened to start his life stage of crazily absorbing knowledge. In the previous several days, Mo Qianxue only had played with him and didn't encouraged him to use brain or focus on one thing in real terms.