C84. Cute Portrait

After getting back home, Mo Qianxue, with Ning Shaoqing's help, completed a huge scroll of painting which kept them on the run until midnight.

Ning Shaoqing was very puzzled by what she was doing, but also intrigued by the style of her painting. As a well-educated man, he himself was a painter, so he gave her a lot of guidance in the process.

Last time, he at the beginning burst into laughter when he saw the big-headed animals that Mo Qianxue had painted but later after looking more, he began to appreciate and praised the style.

Finally, they finished the huge picture and went to bed. Exhausted, they soon fell asleep.

Early in the next morning, Mo Qianxue set off in high spirits.

Ning Shaoqing was unhappy about her going to Tong mansion alone but was dissuaded by Mo Qianxue with one sentence that as long as she utilized this picture properly, the valley would be hers without paying a penny.

That big valley? Without paying a penny? Mo Qianxue didn't understand what the valley meant for Tong mansion, but Ning Shaoqing did.

Therefore, out of curiosity, Ning Shaoqing asked her for many times, but Mo Qianxue only cryptically told him that later she would tell him a very dramatic unreasonable story.

The butler Tong's report amazed her. She was happy that the treatment of love on Tong Zijing worked out very well.

She was more certain that Tong Zijing only suffered slight psychological trauma but never a retard nor fool. He had just locked himself up in the world of a four-year-old child and refused to come out, a self-defending strategy after being hurt.

If he was told how big and beautiful the world was, he would surely regain trust and return to a normal person.

When she arrived, Tong Zijing was playing snowball with Su Qi in the garden.

Seeing her, he threw a snowball at her, but the snowball was hit down by another snowball that Su Qi threw.

Mo Qianxue greeted him and walked to Tong Zijing, "Jing, I bright you a new game. Do you want to try? Let's go inside."

Tong Zijing'e eyes lingered at the white patch of snow outside and said intermittently, "Sis...sister, let's...play...snowball! Fun!"

Tong Zijing's expression and movement made Mo Qianxue feel that he had grown up two or three years older overnight. Though he still behaved like a child, but there was a difference between three-year-old and seven-year-old.

Moreover, such a long sentence accurately expressed his feelings and what he wanted, which also made Mo Qianxue surprised and gratified.

From the first word, to later two words and to the present a whole sentence, it took only two days.

Of course, Su Qi made his contribution too.

She believed that he had been accompanying Tong Zijing since yesterday. Never had she expected that such an arrogant uncaring noble lord could be so patient.

Mo Qianxue smiled at Su Qi as gratitude, but he only shrugged and took out the exquisite fan from his waist, resuming his casual and elegant bearing.

Of course he wouldn't tell her that after learning about the situation from the beginning to the end, he had guided Tong Zijing to tell all the stories all over again and kept praising him until Tong Zijing fell asleep with satisfaction.

He swore that those were the funnies and shittiest stories he had ever heard, similar to the story of two ants she had told. Certainly, only this woman could think up such whimsical animal jokes.