C119. Being Forced out

"Keep it down..." The girl in yellow warned.

"Look at this place. Is it a place for humans to live? It's shabby and worn and not airtight..." The girl in red almost cried, "Poor lady. What kind of life she had led in the past year? I feel pitiful on her..."

The girl in yellow glanced around at the surrounding environment and furrowed her brows too, but she, unlike the girl in yellow, was a quiet person who wouldn't speak out every word in her mind.

As the girl in red spoke, she seemed to suddenly remember something and said with hatred, "It must be these people bullying lady and locking her here since she has no one to help her. We must save her and get out of her."

"Shiwu..." The girl in yellow stopped her from going on.

The girl in red, called Shiwu, looked over with the girl in yellow's eyesight. Nizi came out, and they shut up.

"You follow me."

The two exchanged a look and followed Nizi to the inner courtyard.

Mo Qianxue did workout in the yard when Nizi led the two people into the yard.

Yesterday, Feng Yuchen had found her, and late at night, she had had such a nightmare, all indicating that the identity of the original owner of this body was exposed. Such a thing couldn't be hidden for a life time, so even if she didn't want to be the original owner, she must make clear of everything.

Otherwise, it wound be a torture to keep having a nightmare like last night's.

Just take things as they come.

She turned around to look at them and found two girls of valiant and heroic bearing. Mo Qianxue's eyes gleamed with praise, and she smiled, "You..."

Since they girls had memories, they had been assigned by madam to young lady as her servants, so they would recognize her no matter how her appearance changed. As Mo Qianxue turned to her, only one glance, and they kneeled together on the ground, tears glistening in their eyes, "Lady, sorry we come late."

Mo Qianxue was speechless for a moment. Why did these ancient people always kneel down before making things clear? Hence, she stepped forward to help them get up, "Don't be like this. Hurry and get up. I don't seem to have met you before..."

She didn't mean to pretend that she had lost her memory, but she had no other choice. Where could she hide when the body's former servants had come to her at her home?

It would be indeed improper to insist that she had forgotten everything, that she wasn't the one that they were looking for, and that she didn't know them. Probably at last, she would be burned to death as a monster.

Besides, should she still deny when the parents of this body come to her? She thought she should give back the body since it wasn't hers after all.

Moreover, these two girls looked very familiar. She seemed to have met them in the dream.

Hearing Mo Qianxue's words, Chuyi and Shiwu felt like being struck by lightning and refused to get up.

Chuyi cried and begged, "Lady, don't you remember me? I'm your Chuyi..."

Shiwu bowed her head, "Lady, are you punishing us for coming late?"

The two girls kneeled on the ground, walked on their knees, one hugging Mo Qianxue by the left leg and the other the right leg. They said different words, but in the same sobbing voice.

Although they had been told by lord Feng that their lady had lost her memory to remember anything about them, they chose to believe in what they'd like to believe before witnessing with their own eyes. They had been serving lady since they were little girls. How was it possible that lady was unable to recognize them?