C97. Ji Xuyao

While Tong Zijing lived in Ning's house in the Wang village, old Mr. Tong didn't stay idle either. He had visited all the private or public schools in Tianxiang city but didn't find a proper tutor who met the standards that Mo Qianxue had stated.

Upset, Mr. Tong went back to Tong mansion, followed by the butler, who was also frustrated when manager Yu of Tingfengquan winery dropped by with new wine that was said to have a lingering taste and top quality.

Tingfengquan was the biggest winery in Tianxiang city, a supplier of Tong mansion's wines, so of course it tried best to satisfy its old customer.

When there was good wine, it dropped by to recommend. Too upset, Mr. Tong didn't want to receive guests, but it was reported that the manager arrived in person, so Mr. Tong unwillingly showed up to meet with him.

The manager took out the good wine, and the two began to chat, somehow about finding a tutor. Manager Yu patted on his thigh and said that he happened to know such a man.

Hence...

It was a humble scholar-to-be.

Ji Xuyao, a member of a declined noble family, at the age of thirty, exactly met all the requirements that had been proposed Mo Qianxue.

At the first sight, butler Tong was very satisfied with this young man and immediately took him to meet Mr. Tong.

During their conversations, it was obvious that Mr. Ji was eloquent, humorous and knowledgeable. When he was a youth, he had also practiced martial arts, which bestowed him a good health. Altogether, he seemed like a tutor specially made for Tong Zijing.

Old Mr. Tong was very satisfied too, so quickly he decided to hire Ji Xuyao as Tong Zijing's tutor.

When butler Tong brought Ji Xuyao to Ning's house, Tong Zijing was carving a small wooden piece in the workshop. He looked concentrated and leisurely, with a small smile on his face. His appearance and behavior was nothing different from a normal person.

Bulter Tong took a more careful look and found that within around a week, his young lord was plumper than he used to be and his face was no longer pale. Though he was still slim, his figure suggested delicate instead of illness like before.

Tong Zijing's condition was reported to Tong mansion everyday, but the content only included what he did, what he ate, or he was quiet and other dull staff of this sort.

Absolutely the dry description couldn't be as visible and vivid as one witnessed with his own eyes.

The huge change and healthier condition made butler Tong couldn't help rubbing his eyes to see clearly. Then, instantly, tears flowed out of the wrinkled furrow eyes.

Although the tutor was here, the butler felt a little embarrassed to tell Mo Qianxue, because together with the tutor, two pretty girl servants were also sent here.

This was the order of old Mr. Tong. The butler had wanted to talk him out of it, yet on a second thought, they weren't forcing lord but only sending him more servants.

If lord might like them and took them, it wound be their luck and also a happy thing for Tong family. If he didn't like them, just send them back. Therefore, the butler no longer found it improper. He chatted with Mo Qianxue for a moment and then hurried back to Tong mansion to report the good news to his master.

Looking at the two girls behind Mr. Ji, Mo Qianxue was speechless, but she still let Awu take over Tong Zijing, "Zijing, this is the tutor we find for you."

"Do you know how to carve?"

"Sorry, I don't know how to carve, I know a little painting techniques, fish swimming in the water, birds flying in the sky, flowers smiling in wind. If you don't mind, my lord, I can paint for you." Mr. Ji answered, all smiles, in an unhurried and amiable tone.