C68. Jian Qingyou

"Good morning, madam." Seeing Mo Qianxue come in, Yunyao put down the cleaning cloth in her hand and bowed to her, then stood on the side with reverence.

Xixi was seven years old, a nice child. At the sight of Mo Qianxue, she also hurriedly come over and bowed like her mother, "Good morning, madam."

Yunyao's complexion looked good. She must have collected herself. Now she had food and shelter and her daughter around, the sorrow of the decease of her parents-in-law was diluted a lot.

Although the restaurant was big, it was cleaned up and properly arranged by Yunyao.

Yunyao was accommodated by Mo Qianxue in the attic of the restaurant and didn't go back with Mo Qianxue to the Wang village.

Now, Yunyao's tasks were to take care of the restaurant in the night and do bits and pieces in the day.

Juniang and Wang Xiaolei have met Yunyao many times and wasn't surprised at how well she did her work.

Now they all changed the addressing term and called Mo Qianxue boss.

The restaurant was just open, and as the weather was cold, the steamed buns outside were sold very well. Manager Tang and manager Jin took their two sidekicks here to help with the business. Each of them ordered a bowl of ping lung soup and a few other dishes to go with wine.

Manager Tang was really sophisticated. The other day when Mo Qianxue met manager Jin and his two sidekicks, they were at odds, but now they chatted and joked.

The officer who had mistaken Mo Qianxue as a servant girl specially turned to her and apologized.

Mo Qianxue readily accepted it and to go up to the atmosphere, she offered that the meal was on the house.

Manager Tang and Jin politely refused a bit and agreed, promosing that they would come here very often in the future.

There were also a few tables of guests who were the managers of passenger ships.

Wang Xiaolei was really clever and quick-handed. To shuttle back and forth between these tables, he managed to provide satisfactory service. Some even tipped him when they left.

He was an honest guy and gave the money to Mo Qianxue, yet she gave it back to him and told him to work hard and that in the future he could keep all the tips guests gave him.

Getting the promise, Wang Xiaolei worked harder, serving tea, cleaning tables, collecting bowls and so on. Yunyao was left with no work, so she only had to go to the kitchen to assist Juniang with odds and ends. In the noon, Ning Shaoqing showed up.

Yesterday they had thrown a celebration feast and gave the school children one day off. It would be improper to cut classes again today, so he went to school and finished lecture in half a day. After school, he came directly to the restaurant.

Maybe it was a coincidence that arrived at the same time with the owner of Tingfengquan. At the moment, he was with the boss Yu to enjoy tea in an upstairs vip room.

Mo Qianxue only knew it at last she had been to Tianxiang city that the wine of Tingfengquan was quite famous in the city. They never accepted credit. She wondered how her husband persuaded the boss to agree on settlement at the end of each month and sending the wine personally.

Telling Juniang, the chef, to make more dishes, Mo Qianxue carried them to the room in person.

To her surprise, when she just entered the room, boss Yu should stand up, looking nervous and uneasy.

It seemed that he only sat down after Ning Shaoqing gave him a look. The respectfully attitude of boss Yu towards Ning Shaoqing made Mo Qianxue wonder whether she had missed something.