C112. Reconsideration

"Lord." The three guards called out at the same time, voice full of anxiety.

This was the sign of the cold poison breaking out!

They all knew that lord had used authentic qi for several times today so that the cold poison was triggered ahead of time, but they didn't expect that it could come so soon and so fierce.

They had thought that even lord had used a little authentic qi, he would be fine after adjustment when coming back, and that even if it would be triggered ahead of time, it should be at least a year later.

Anyway, the weird doctor had contacted them and he had found the guiding herb. Only after the snow melt and spring came when the herb could be picked up, the cure would be ready. They didn't have to wait for a year.

Certainly, they didn't know that in the carriage, fearing that Mo Qianxue would suffer chronic disease from coldness in the future, Ning Shaoqing had used his own authentic qi to force out the cold from her body.

It took him a quarter to completely force out the cold with authentic qi, which was much more energy-consuming than fighting.

Of course, at that time, Ning Shaoqing had expect an assassination on their way back. Even if he had, he still wouldn't let Mo Qianxue suffer.

Seeing lord was shaking violently, the shadow guard quickly held him to sit down on the ground.

Ning Shaoqing crossed his legs and instantly began to run his qi to wrap the cold poison deeper within.

In a short while, there was frost on his eyebrows and hair and cold sweat on his forehead.

Seeing this, the shadow guard didn't hesitate to put his palms onto the center of Ning Shaoqing's back to transmit his qi to Ning Shaoqing and help him to control the rampantly running cold qi.

With the help of the shadow guard, in a quarter, the frost on Ning Shaoqing's face gradually dissipated, and his purple lips turned blue and lighter...

When Ning Shaoqing finally stopped, the shadow guard collapsed to the ground.

"Lord, I've tired my best. The poison can only be suppressed for a hundred days. If it broke out in a hundred days, it can no longer be suppressed by merely authentic qi." Finishing this, the shadow guard passed out.

One hundred days? Then, they must make sure to obtain the cure quickly. Asan and Awu astonished.

"Lord..."

Ning Shaoqing raised his hand to stop them from advising and only emphasized, "Don't tell lady about this."

*

The next morning, Mo Qianxue woke up early after a good sleep in warmth.

She stretched out and turned to find Ning Shaoqing was still asleep. The elegant face seemed a little sullen and his breath sounded a little faster than usual.

With the cold poison in his body, he had fought with Su Qi and then driven the cold for her and then fought with the robbers. He must be exhausted.

Therefore, Mo Qianxue gently tucked the quilt for him and then got dressed and walked out of the room without making a noise.

Upon taking an air, she felt so refreshed, exclaiming that the authentic qi of ancient people was so amazing.

Yesterday, she had been soaked in icy water for an hour, but her body kept warm after Ning Shaoqing had driven the cold out of her body so that she had a great sleep last night. When she woke up today, she didn't catch a cold but was in high spirits.