Period Cramps

Bettys Pov:
It was 3am when I suddenly woke up with a stabbing pain in my stomach. I got up and ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet looking down and seeing blood. Jughead, my boyfriend, was still sleeping out their. How would he react if he saw that. [B] *says quietly * "Shit" *puts a tampon in and walks back out* [B] *walks to the bed and sees a big red spot"* "seriously? " *quietly sobs and runs to the bathroom and locks the door*

Jugheads Pov:
It was 3am when I heard quiet sobs coming from the bathroom. I didn't know what was going on until I sat up and turned over to see a blood patch. [J] "ohhhh" *gets up, changes the sheets, puts the other sheets in the washer and knocks on the dpor* "Betty?" [B] *says quietly* "Fuck" *in a normal voice* "yea?" [J] "come out of the bathroom baby. You can't hide in their forever." [B] *slightly opens the door with tears coming outnof her eyes* "im sorry" [J] *pulls her in for a hug and says softly * "No baby don't be. You're a woman things like this happens. I'm not mad its natural. I changed the sheets on the bed and later im going to go buy you your favorite treats. If i could switch bodies with you I would. You guys go through so much and its not fair." [B] *says softly* "Juggie. Thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me or even a woman." [J] "come on wanna go cuddle?" [B] *nods* [B&J] *lays down in bed and falls asleep*

Word count not including this: 271 words

Follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤