Sisters boyfriend

Betty Cooper was a 16 year old girl who had an older sister named Polly. Polly has a boyfriend named Jughead Jones who Betty despises he despises Betty as well. Jughead and Polly are only older than Betty by 2 years which makes them both 18. (math lol)

Betty used to find Jughead cute but stopped after he started bullying her over unknown reasons.

It was a Friday afternoon which meant school was over for the week, Betty hopped in the shower while Polly and Jughead were cuddling in Pollys room. "Babe?" Polly asked "Yeah?" Jughead replied "Why do you hate my sister so much? Like truthfully answer cause she won't answer me either and I know you'll atleast give me somewhat of a real truthfulness answer" Polly explained

Jughead took a deep breath in and sighed "No offence but she's such a self centered bitch, always being to goody good, and acting as if she's all that" What Jughead meant to say was she's...perfect and he hates it. "Oh, wow umm okay" Polly chuckled. "Well you asked so I answered" Jughead said go in her a kiss on top of her head. After a few minutes of cuddling Pollys phone rang she answered it.

Once she hung up she sighed "Ugh I hate to do this but I gotta go ill be back in an hour maybe two" Jughead looked at her and nodded "Do you wanna stay here and wait orrrrrr?" Polly asked "I'll wait here I guess." Jughead said "Okay I love you bye" Polly said kissing him than leaving.

After a few minutes later Jughead being Jughead got bored and wanted to stir up something with Betty. He went into her room and heard the shower stopping which he didn't care for. He sat on her bed and waited for her to come out. (Like he layed his head on the back of her bed but sat yeah you know what I mean)

A few minutes later betty came out wearing a robe and looked up and yelled "Holy shit! What the hell are you doing in my room?" Jughead looked up and smirked not replying. "Well?" Betty said started to get annoyed. Jughead kept his peace and looked down on his phone while he was still smirking. "Jughead?! Hello??? are you deaf?" Betty said crossing her arms.

Jughead chuckled and sat his phone down on the nightstand next to him. "No cooper im totally capable of hearing" Betty clicked her tounge and rolled her eyes while she mumbled "what an asshole" under her breath. Jughead slowly stood up and walked towards her "Excuse me?" 'I thought you said you were totally in capable of hearing'' Betty said.

Jughead slowly walked towards her getting loser and closer as Betty backed up trying to find an escape "Oh I can, but with you mumbling like a little bitch I cant quite hear you."

Betty backed up to the wall and started breathing heavier as Jughead started hovering over her. "I hate you and you hate me Jughead, so what the hell do you want me to tell Polly?" Betty said staring up at him eyes. "Nothing." Jughead said then continued "And the only reason why I hate your absolute fucking guts is because you're perfect, you're to god damn perfect for this world and I can never have you and I hate that, I hate that you're so perfect in everyway" "W-what?" Betty spoke shocked. "Yeah" Jughead said

"Jughead i- you're dating my sister you know?" "I know but" Jughead spoke then sighed "I don't know Betty I don't know I've loved you for so long but had to hide it by hating you I guess" "Well than...that makes two of us" Betty spoke. They both looked into eachothers eyes and started leaning in. As they connected lips Jughead held the back of her neck as Betty held his arms.

Betty took her lips off of his and took a hold of his hand and brought it down to her robe string. "Are you sure?" Jughead asked. Betty nodded. Jughead picked her up and layed her down on the bed as he took off her robe.

(after all of that...)

Betty was laying on top of Jughead's chest as he was playing with her hair. "Jughead?" Betty asked softly "yes love?" Betty smiled at him calling her love "What if my sister finds out?" Jughead caressed her back as he spoke softly back to her "Well I was thinking I might just break up with her. I mean we haven't even been doing great. So what's the sense of trying to make it work if all we do is fight you know? then you and.i can possibly make it work."

Betty looked at him and kissed his lips gently "Id like that....I'd like that a lot actually" "Good...because I think I'm gonna do it tonight." Jughead said then sighed "Okay just when you do be careful with it because you know Polly...she's a bitch when  people piss her off" Jughead chuckled at what Betty had just said then spoke "Will do."

A few minutes later go by as a Betty falls asleep on his chest. Jughead slightly moves her over and puts a blanket on top of her and then gets dressed. He goes back over to her and kisses her of the forehead. And leaves to go break up with her sister.

-

Long story short Polly doesn't take the break up well but understands and jughead and Betty live happily ever after until one of them dies but it's fine cuz they have swag ASF kids😎🔪

Word count not including this: 948 words

Hey sexies I'm alive just got lazy also forgot how to write smut and just to write in general 🙄😩

follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤