Pops

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️
Veronica, Archie, Betty and Jughead were all at Pops having a nice talk. V- "And then she totally tried to take a hit at me!" A- "Cheryl did?" V- *nods* "But I slapped her than ran away" B- "Wow V, if everyone could do that they would." J- *puts a hand on Bettys thigh* B- *looks at him then looks back at Veronica* A- "Wow damn Ron" J- *puts his hand higher and goes under her skirt* B- *looks at him and whispers* "What are you doing?" J- "Shhhh" *slides her panties to the side and sticks a toy inside* B- *gasps* V- *looks at Betty* "You okay B?" B- *nods* "Yeah sorry i-i just got a quick pound in my head" V- "oh okay" *goes back to talking to Archie* B- *whispers to jughead* "What the hell are you doing? What was tha-" Before she could finish her question he turned the vibrator on. B- *gulps and moans lightly* "S-seriously? N-not here" J- *turns it on higher and sticks his hand in her panties and starts rubbing her clit* "No cumming at all dont even make a noise unless you wanna be caught" B- *slides down in her seat and moans a little louder* J- *smirks at her and pinches her clit* V- "You guys wanna?" B- "what? W-wanna what?" V- "Betty are you sure you're okay?" B- *nods* V- "okay? Umm but we were talking about going to lodge lodge later this week" J- *turns the vibrator on higher* "Sounds like fun, Betty?"

Jughead knew she was struggling to talk, not moan, and keep her breathing steady. B- *closes her eyes and sits up and wraps her arms on the table and lays on them* "Y-yeah su-re" *bites her lip* V- "Betty?! What the hell is wrong with you?" J- *turns it on the highest setting and rubs her pussy hard and fast and whispers in her ear* "I swear to fucking god if you cum you'll get punished extremely bad, do you understand me? Now talk to Veronica and act like nothing going on" B- *lifts her head off of the table and sits up and grabs her milkshake* "Yeah im fine V..... don't worry" *takes a sip of her milkshake to help her not moan* A- "Damn Betty you had enough?" B- *finishes her milkshake and puts it on the table* "Nope! I'm g-gonna take this" *takes Jugheads milkshake and drinks it* V- *laughs* "Wow Betty taking Jugheads food! Jugheads?! The guy who won't even let a baby touch his food" J- "Yeah she's definitely gonna get in trouble for that" *rubs her clit as fast and hard he can go* That's when betty started her legs to shake. She knew she had to control it. V- "Archikens I think we need to go home" J- *raises an eyebrow at her and takes his hand out of her panties* "And why is that Veronica?" V- *situates herself in her seat* "No reason" J- "Have fun you horny children" V- *groans* "Bye B call you later, let's go" A&V- *leaves*

If jughead would've gone any further she would've exploded but luckily he didn't. He turned off the vibrator while he was talking to Veronica. B- *steadies her breathing and finishes the milkshake* J- *looks at her and puts his head on her shoulder* "You owe me a milkshake" B- *looks atk9t him and pats him on the head* "Not gonna happen, you almost made me cum in front of my bestfriend and her boyfriend. So absolutely not" J- *groans* "Fine if that's how your gonna play thats how we're gonna play" B- *raises an eyebrow at him* "What?" J- *kisses her neck* "You'll see, lets go my love" *stands up and puts a 20 on the table* B- *stands up and almost falls over* J- *chuckles and grabs her waist and walks with her*

Around 10 minutes later they arrived at Jugheads trailer. They both walked in but before Betty could even do anything Jughead grabbed by the arms and pinned her against the door. B- *gasps* "holy fuck, Jug?" J- *whispers in her ear and slides his hands up her skirt* "I said no moaning, what do you do you moan? So now I have to punish you. And you know how daddy gets when he has to punish you" B- "I-im sorry I didn't mean to, I just wasn't in the m-mood, but then it c-cl-clicked" J- *pulls her panties off* "well too bad, shoes off!" B- *Kicks her shoes off* J- *kicks his shoes off and kisses her down her neck making love marks* B- *bites her lip and leans her head back while playing with the rim of his shirt* "off" J- *takes his shirt off* "Better babygirl?" B- *nods and bites her lip* J- *picks her up and brings her into his bedroom* B- *moans lightly* J- *throws her on the bed but not to rough* "Now here are the rules moan as loud as you want, but NO cumming until daddy says so and I do anything I want to you. Do you understand me?" B- "Yes daddy" J- *moves his finger to come to him and leans down* B- *sits up and leans next to him* J- "Im gonna fuck your pussy so hard you will be so sore ill have to carry your sweet little ass everywhere" B- *bites her lip* That sentence sent chills down her spine. But she wanted it, she needed it. J- *rips her shirt off and pushes her down and hovers over her and kisses her* B- *kisses back and runs her fingers through his hair* J- *kisses down her body and unclips her bra and throws it* As Jughead kept kissing all over her boobs and leaving love marks Betty kept rising her hips to create a bulge on Jughead. B- *Rubs her fingers over his bulge* J- "You want it?" B- "Yes daddy please" J- *takes his belt off and his pants and throws them* B- *sits up on her elbows and watches him while biting her lip* J- *takes her ponytail and grabs her hair and kneels her down in front of him*