Bestfriends Brothers

A/N: This song still slaps after like 10 years😩

Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge are bestfriends, Veronicas brother Jughead is 3 years older than Veronica and is in college. Both Betty and Veronica are in senior year and Jughead is visiting for the weekend. Betty was over Veronicas Saturday morning and they walked into the kitchen to find a raven headed man, in sweatpants showing off his abs, pouring coffee and talking to Hermione their mother. Jughead had never met Betty before nor has Betty ever met Jughead before. But Veronica told Betty that he's annoying and bad news. Both Betty and Veronica were wearing fuzzy pajama shorts and fuzzy pajama tanktops. Veronicas was purple and Bettys were pink. For some reason everytime they slept over they'd always match. H- "Goodmorning girls" V- "Morning mom" B- "Good morning Mrs.Lodge" H- "Honey I told you to call me Hermione, you're practically like a sister to Veronica " B- *giggles* "Good to know" V- *giggles and sits down with Betty* J- "Wow no goodmorning to me? How rude of you Veronica and not even introducing me to your friend" V- "Bestfriend, and morning to you too then" J- "Thank you" *looks at Betty* "So your the blonde bestfriend?" B- *looks at him and nods* V- "Jug! Please do not make her uncomfortable " B- "It's fine B, he's not, yes I am the blonde headed bestfriend and im guessing your the raven headed annoying beanie headed wearing brother?" J- "Very descriptive Veronica thank you" V- "You're welcome!" H- "Okay guys enough, Jughead that's Betty, Veronicas bestfriend and Betty this is Jughead Veronicas brother " B- "Figured" J- "Cute and sarcastic I like this one" V- "Please do not hit on her" J- "I won't " *mumbles under his breath* "Not yet" *goes into his room* V- "Sorry about him B he's back from college for this weekend he's leaving tomorrow night" B- "It's fine, he's not that bad" V- "What?" B- "Atleast he's better than Reggie" V- "Ehh you're right"

Betty was staying over for the weekend since the girls planned this weekend before they knew Jughead was coming home for the weekend. Veronica was sleeping next to Betty and Betty felt the sudden need for hydration. She got up in her pajamas and went to the fridge and got a water bottle. When she turned around she saw a tall figure standing right in front if her. It was dark so she couldn't see who it was. But by the looks of it, she knew it was Jughead. B- *whispers* "Jughead?" J- "Yes princess? " *whispers and opens the fridge grabbing a water bottle * B- "No umm i just didn't know if it was you or not" (this conversation there whispering okay? Okay) J- "What if it wasn't me?" B- "I-I don't know, anyways I'm gonna go back to sleep " J- "Wait, come here" B- *walks towards him* J- *grabs her waist and puts her in the counter* B- "Oh my god, what the hell are you doing?" J- "Shh" *whispers in her ear* "You think i didn't see you blushing and squeezing your legs together when you sat down?" B- *gulps* J- "Yeah exactly you know you want me, you know you want me to fuck you right after Veronica told us not to." B- *moans lightly* "No we can't Jughead, and I wasn't squeezing my legs or blushing towards you I was thinking of someone " J- "Who?" Betty stayed silent as she couldn't come up with a guys name quick enough. J- "So now we're lying?" B- "Jughead i-" J- *pulls her closer to him* B- *Moans at the friction* J- "What would you like me to do?"

Betty wanted this she knew Jughead wanted this with her. Jughead also wanted this and he knew Betty wanted this with him too. B- "Jughead we can't, Veronica and your mom are here" J- "I wont be here tomorrow night babygirl so do you want it niw or never?" B- *Grabs his face and kisses him* J- *Smirks into the kiss* B- *Pulls back* "That was so wrong" J- "You made the first move, you just started something that we have to finish" B- "No, we don't have to finish it. I can go back into Veronicas room and pretend none of this ever happened" J- "By all means go ahead" *backs away* Betty really wanted this but she knew Veronica would never forgive her. But she also knew that this was a one time thing and chance. J- "You're no going anywheres" B- "Fuck this" *gets off of the counter and kisses him* J- *wraps his arms around her waist* The kiss was a passionate kiss, it wasn't a hard, heavy, steamy one. Not until Betty needed it to be. B- *pulls away* "Take me to your room and fuck me so Im not able to walk, talk, or breath" J- *Picks her up* "Be quiet though babygirl, we dont need to get caught now." B- *Nods and wraps her legs around his waist*

As they got into Jugheads room he locked the door and threw her on the bed. Betty was so desperate for him. J- *Approaches her and kisses her* B- *kisses him back* J- *plays with the rim of uer shirt signaling he wants it off* B- *Takes off her shirt and throws it somewheres* J- *Smirks* "Damn Coop" B- *Giggles* "Just shut up" J- "Will do, but I don't think you will be able too" B- *Bites her lip* (Also Jughead doesn't have a shirt on so its fine cause either way he's hot) J- *Kisses her and slides his hands in her shorts* B- *Moans lightly* J- *Mumbles against her lips* "Jeez Cooper, trying to kill me now?" *kisses down her neck* B- *bites her lip* J- *Takes of her shorts and spreads her legs* B- *Moans* J- *Smirks and rubs her clit softly* B- *moans* "Jughead" J- *takes off his pants and boxers and slams into her* B- *Gasps* "Holy fucking hell" J- "Shh we can't get caught unless you want the beast to awaken" B- *Arches her back* "V's not" *moans* "a beast so shut the hell up" J- *Thrusts into her fast and hard* "I don't need to, but you do"

Jughead was trying to make it hard for Betty not to moan, Jughead has had alot of experience so he can be quiet and act normal, Betty on the other hand not so good with being quiet. After about 5 minutes of him thrusting into her at all different speeds and making it hard for her not to moan her legs started shaking extremely.  B- "J-Ju-Jughead Ima gonna cu-" Before she could even finish Jughead pulled out. Betty groaned and whimpered at the sight of contact. B- "What are you-" Before she coukd ask anything her clit and Jughead tounge made contact. B- "Oh my god!" J- *Licks her pussy up and down and holds her waist* B- *Cums all over his mouth* J- *Swallows it and wioes his mouth clean and comes back up*

Betty was in complete shock and embarrassment Jughead of the other hand was enjoying his time. J- *Kisses her* B- *Kisses back* J- "How was it?" B- "How was what?" J- *Raises an eyebrow at her* B- "Oh amazing, do you think Veronica woke up?" J- *Sheugs his shoulders* "I don't know, I don't care." *grabs his boxerd and sweatpants and puts them back on* B- *Bites her lip* J- "What?" B- "Nothing it's just that Veronicas gonna be pissed if she ever finds out." J- "I know but if she does I'll take the blame." B- *Giggles* J- *Smirks and throws her pajamas at her* B- "Thank you" *puts them back on and fixes her hair* J- *Lays down* "Goodnight princess" B- *Walks towards him* "Goodnight Juggie" J- *Kisses her* B- *Kisses back* J- "I'll see you in the morning" B*Nods and walks out turning off the light and closing the door* J- *Sighs and smiles and falls asleep*

Next morning Veronica and Betty woke up and gromaed at the light shining through the window. V- "Ugh why am I still alive?" B- "Preach sister" V- *Sits up and yawns* "So how'd you sleep boo?" Betty smiled to herself remembering the events that took place last night. B- "Good, you?" V- "I slept alright I guess, I kept hearing moanings in his room though." B- *Gulps* "Y-you did?" V- "Yeah, but what's new?" B- *Sighs* "V promise me you won't get mad" V- "Depends" B- "I was the moaning girl in his bedroom last night" V- *Stares at her and laughs* "You?! Nahah you're lying" B- *Moves her hair to the side* V- *Looks at her neck and stops laughing* "Oh wow Jughead have you those?" B- *Nods and puts her hair back* "I'm sorry V I really really am please don't yell at him take your anger out on me" V- "What anger? B, honestly if you like him you like him I'm not stopping you. I mean I know I said yesterday for him not to do anything to you but you're in a good mood so if he makes you like that bless him" B- "Really?" V- *Nods and hugs her* "And besides we may become sisters" B- "Woah! We slept together one time chill." V- *Giggles and lets go* "Cmon''

Veronica and Betty headed out to the kitchen where they saw Jughead and Hermione talking and drinking coffee. V- "Jughead bless you!" *Smiles* J- "What are you on?" V- "Im not on anything but you were on Betty and Betty was on you so thank youuuu" *Sits down* B- *Looks down* H- "What's going on?" J- "You told her didn't you?" *walks towards betty* B- *Nods* J- *Approaches her and lifts her chin up* "Does she care?" B- "No not really you make me happy Jughead, and that's all Veronica wants for me is to be happy, so if you make me happy shes happy" J- "Really?" *Looks at veronica * V- "Hey! People can change, now KISS!" *Takes a bite of her bagel* H- "Ohhhh so that was all the noise, well then" B- *Looks at him* J- *Kisses her* B- *Kisses back*

Betty and Jughead then lived happily ever fucking after bitches!🥂

Word count not including this: 1725 words

As they mother fucking should because this took me like a week to make cuz im a lazy mother fucker!

Follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤