Im sorry, I just thought you'd like it

This story was requested by @harryswiftie1989

it's been ages since Betty and Jughead have had sex and Betty was craving some attention from her soon to be husband. It's been such a long time since he touched her. He was always at work or sleeping and Betty never got anything from him like a kiss, a hug and sex.

She was getting tired of it and knew she needed to do something.

As Jughead was getting ready for work it was 6am Betty woke up at the same time and sat on the bed. "Babe go back to sleep I have to go to work" Jughead spoke as he fixed his tie. Betty Stood up and walked towards him. "No I just want you home just for today atleast." "But Betty-" "No buts! look you're not going to work today end of story.  I know you have to get money in order to pay for this house, the wedding, the honeymoon and everything but you can take one day off of work...for me. no not even for me for you and your mental health. Please Jug"

Jughead sighed and picked up the phone lol and left the room. Betty had no idea if he was coming back in or not. A few minutes later he finally did. "I called out of work today. But now what really is it?" "Huh? what do you mean?" but he spoke with confusion

"you obviously wanted me to stay home for another reason." Betty sighed and spoke "yes but you'll find it out later let's just go back to sleep please? and be a real couple like in highschool. remember?" Jughead chuckled and took his shirt off and got into sweatpants and a "S" shirt. (iconic tbh) and layed down next to Betty.

*skip to later that night*

"Betty?" Jughead called as he walked up the stairs trying to find Betty. "In here!" Betty called. Jughead opened their bedroom door to find Betty on her knees and lingerie on their king sized bed. "Oh my god" Jughead spoke walking towards her. The closer he got the more anticipated Betty became.

Once he got to her he grabbed her by the waist and sat her down on his lap. She kissed him and he kissed back. Slapping her ass made Betty open her mouth accepting access to Jughead tounge darting inside of hers. They both fought for dominance but Jughead won.

Betty started grinding on his lap but the it upset her because he wasn't getting hard. The harder she did it the more it only pained her. Betty back up a little bit "Babe? what's wrong?" Betty asked Jughead sighed and shrugged "Honey listen I don't know I mean it might just be because we haven't done it in so long you know?"  "Im sorry, I just thought you'd like it" Betty said looking down and standing up.

Jughead as well stood up and hugged her from behind "No baby it's okay I did like it it happens to every guy once in a while. It's not because of you I promise okay?" he said kissing the top of her head. he still saw on her eyes at something was wrong. Then it clicked she's insecure about herself now. Fuck...

*the next morning*
the next morning as Jughead was finishing up for work right before he left you one over to Betty's side kissed her forehead "Hmm?* Betty stirred awake. "Be ready for tonight okay? go back to sleep thought I love you" Jughead whispered "Tonight?" Betty questioned softly "Yeah now go back to sleep I'll be back later okay?" He kissed her one last time, put the covers over her and left for work."

Later that night Betty got ready in a pink dress paired with some pink heels and a purse with her hair lightly curled that it looked like beach waves.

*idea of the dress*^

Jughead came and picked her up. he was wearing a black suit (they're rich and fancy cuz yeah booji shit) 

They went to dinner but during dinner Jughead was being handy and close with Betty, which of course she didn't mind at all. They went to an Italian restaurant where they got pasta and an expensive bottle of wine. Something was definitely up according to Betty's mind and Jughead knew exactly what he was doing.

Later that night after desert they went into Jugheads car. As Jughead was driving Betty looked at him and smiled.

Jughead looked over to her and chuckled "What?" "Nothinggggg I just love you Jug, but you didn't have to do all of that just for me. You know that right?" Jughead grabbed her hand and gave the back of her hand a kiss "I know but I wanted to do something special for you. We never do stuff like this anymore."

Betty blushed and leaned her head against the window keeping a side eye on Jughead. Jughead removed his hand that was intertwined with hers and grabbed a hold of her thigh and caressed it. He was moving closer and closer to where she craved most. She lightly moaned as he got closer.

Jughead parked in their driveway, turned off the car, got out and opened Betty's door holding her hand so she can get out. He held her hand the rest of the way until he unlocked the door and closed it locking it again. He picked her up after she set her purse and jacket down.

Betty gasped and giggled. "Babe?" Jughead asked "Yeah?" Betty replied "What if you say we take this upstairs and possibly get as little flower girl or ring barrier boy to help out with the wedding mhm?" Jughead said as he kissed her lips.

"I like that idea" Betty said happily"Yeah?" Jughead replied with smirking. "Yeah I do I like that idea a lot." Jughead took her upstairs and threw her on the bed.

(I'm robbing you guys I can't write smut for shits just imagine a little gawk gawk and 69 action and a little shower moment)

A week later Betty found out she was pregnant with a little girl and boy who both attended the wedding at only 1 month but that's fine. They named the little girl Lilah Brooke Jones and their little baby boy Chase  Grey Jones. That day Betty became Elizabeth Jones and they all lived happily ever after as The Jones Family, the better one obviously

Word count not including this: 1079 words

Fun story about wine at Thanksgiving my mom gave me a glass or it and it was so good anyways mom of the year award tbh😍🤞🏻

anyways I hope this was good enough lemme know in the comments

Follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤