Please Jug let me go

A/N: just listen to this song while reading this if you want✌

⚠️This oneshot contains mentions of abuse and suicide if you have a hard time with those I suggest you skip this oneshot please⚠️

It was a Friday, Betty hadn't come to school that day since she was "sick" but that wasn't the case at all. You see Bettys mom is very absusive after Bettys dad died and her sister left. Which only left Alice and Betty. Alice became an abusive person/alcoholic. Betty never told anyone. Not even her boyfriend Jughead Jones. A- "ELIZABETH COOPER! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" B- "Oh fuck not again" A- *Busts through her door* "there you are you little fucking slut" B- *stands up* "Are you drunk again?" A- "NO YOU BITCH" *slaps her* "Why the hell aren't you at school you bitchy disappointment?" B- *gulps* "W-well i-i-i"  A- *mimics her* "I-i-i oh grow the fuck up! God i can't believe i didn't even give you up! I  knew it! I knew you'd be the worst of this family.  The slut who whores around with guys. The one who can't even get a B+." *steps closer to her and grabs her neck* B- *chokes* "MOM!" A- "I dont care" *kicks her in the stomach* "I'll be back tonight, if you're not out of this house by then, I'll kill you" *punches her and leaves* after a few moments she finally slammed the door and took of. Leaving betty all alone sobbing.

J- *calls her* B- *sobbing and looks at her phone flash* "No no no no no" *wipes her tears and clears her voice before answering * "Hello?" J- "Hey, you okay?" B- "yeah! P-perfect" Really she wasn't she wmated to end it now. Her life. J- "No you're not, whats wrong?" B- "nothing! Listen, I love you, you know that, just please dont come over. Okay?" J- "B-betty? Whats going on?" B- "i love you always remember that" *hangs up* J- "Betty wait i-" *groans* "FUCK!" *looks around* "Oh no no no" *grabs his keys and leaves his house* B- "shit okay" *goes into her bathroom and takes off her sweatshirt leaving her in jeans and a sports bra* "Ugh I see what my mom means, what does he even see in me?" *locks the bathroom door and look in her cabinets * After a good few seconds betty found a razor. B- *takes the razor and glides it across her arm roughly * "you dont care for the pain, you dont care for the pain, just do it and be done " Betty kept repeating to herself. About 5 minutes into betty had cuts all over her arms with blood dripping out of them. But that wasn't enough. She looked for her anxiety and depression pills. B- *tries to get the cap off*

As she was doing that, Jughead made his way off his motorcycle into the cooper household and up to bettys room where he knew she'd be. J- *opens her bedroom door* "BETTY!?" B- *hears him but doesn't acknowledge him and continutrting to get the cap off* J- *looks at her bathroom door and runs over and tries to open the door* "Betty!? Betty open this door right now!" Betty still didn't care to listen or respond to him, she just wanted to over dose. After about 2 minutes of jughead trying to get bettys attention he couldn't take it anymore. J- *Kicks down the bathroom door* B- *stares at him* "LEAVE! GET OUT!" J- "NO!" *tries to take the pills* B- "NO JUGHEAD GET OFF!" *Holds the pills tighter* The pills flew open and scattered everywhere B- *faces him and sobs* "NOOOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! WHY? WHY? WHY" J- *holds her and slides down on the wall and rocks her back and forth* "shhhh, dont say that" B- "Jughead let go of me! PLEASE?!" J- "No betty stop moving!" B- "Please Jug let me go. Let me go to where everyone goes after a while of living.  I dont wanna do this life thing anymore. Its too hard." *sobs in his chest* J- *cries* Jughead couldn't believe what she was saying.  J- "Baby shh dont say any of that please" *rocks her back and forth* "Im here, im with you, please dont leave me. " B- "No please dont leave me. Yoire all I have left Juggie" J- *looks at her arms* "Cmon we have to get you cleaned up and tell your mom" B- "NO! Not my mom. She's why I wanna die"

Jughead was devastated, angry, just filled with emotions.  J- "Betty? Look at me" B- *looks at her* J- "did she?" *carreses the mark on her cheek from her mother* B *nods* "and" *looks in her side* J- *follows her eyes and sees a bruise just beside her ribs* "You do realize you're not staying here anymore, unless she gets arrested " B- "yeah, she told me to be out of the house by tonight or I'd be dead" J- *rubs her side* "we still need to get tou cleaned up before you pass out" B- *stands up* J- *stands up and grabs a cloth and damps it and puts them over bettys arms and holds them* B- "Jug?" J- "Yeah?" B- "C-can you call the sherrifs station on my mom?" J- "you sure" *tucks a stran of hair behind her ear* B- *nods*

After a few hours everything felt normal. The sherrif had just left after telling betty she'll be going to jail for a long time. So knowing that betty was safe from Alice lifted the biggest weight off her shoulder. And as for bettys self harm she'll be getting more therapy days and longer hours. Jughead is staying with her for a few months. Or atleast until she feels better. They just decided to cuddle so betty could feel safe in the arms of the love of her life. B- "Jug?" J- "Yes?" B- "Im sorry for today." J- "don't be, you're lucky I atleast think fast " B- *giggles* "what do you see in me?" J- "what kind of question is that?" B- "Just please answer it" J- "okay well I see how smart you are, you're extremely gorgeous, so gorgeous to the point where every single girl is jealous and every guy is jealous that they can't have you, and I see the biggest, strongest, goofiest personality. Why do you ask?" B- "I just wanted to make sure of something.  But im sure" *kisses him then lays back down on his chest* "i just needed to know"

Word count not including this: 1104 words

Wow okay so theres that. Umm comment and tell me how you like it please

Follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤