Birthday surprises and cuddles

it was Jugheads birthday and all he wanted to do was party that night he's not really into gifts on his birthday so much he likes giving other people gifts. it was his 18th birthday and he went over to his girlfriend's house Betty Cooper who's 16. he spoils her with gifts every other day. due to the fact that he's the lodges stepson, he has the money. Betty's been saving her college tuitions money.

Jughead was sitting on Betty's bed talking about the big party that he was having tonight. "so I was thinking you and me arrived to the party together?" Betty looked at him and said "I'm not really the biggest party person... but just because it's your birthday I'll go" Jughead smiled at her.

Betty sighed and looked at him "What's wrong babe? Jughead said "okay I know how you don't like gifts and whatever on your birthday but I couldn't resist" Jughead groaned and looked at her "Betty. I told you I didn't want any gifts this year I just want to party tonight and be with you."

"I know I know but I give everyone gifts on their birthday especially my boyfriend. Sooooo" Betty walked over to her closet and picked out a big box and handed it to Jughead. "here you go" betty spoke Jughead chuckled and started opening the gift. as he was opening it he was smiling the whole time as he was picking out candy, chips, and an elephant stuffed animal. "Betty I love this thank you" Jughead smiled

Betty giggled and gave him a kiss. Jughead kissed back. "but you know I hate when you spend your money on me. especially for how much is in here" Jughead said "oh then you're going to be pissed at me for the next thing" Betty said going over to her dresser drawer "Next thing?" Jughead said with one eyebrow raised. but he slowly picked up to jewelry cases and walked back over to him. "I remember you saying how much you wanted this but you didn't have any money on you when we were taking that walk so I went back..." "Betty....no you didn't shut up"

Betty smiled and handed him the box. he slowly opened it to find a silver shiny watch. "Damn Betty you know how much this cost?" "yeah I paid for the thing but at least you're happy and that's all I care about" Jughead smiled at her and grabbed her waist to pull her in between his legs to kiss her. after their kiss she pulled away and said "one more thing" she handed him a little box that when he opened it it had two rings in it. one marked with the letter "E" and on marked "J" Jughead stared at her in aw. "so Elizabeth I'm going to guess the J one is for you in the E one for me" Betty laughed slightly and nodded yes

Jughead chuckled handed her the E ring to put on his finger as he put the J one on her finger. he kissed her once again looked at his phone and spoke "okay I'll be back around 5:00 to pick you up I might come over earlier just to hang out while you're getting ready. okay? I love you and I'll see you later love" He stood up and kissed her lips passionately and she kissed back. he rested his head on hers and spoke softly "thank you for being the best girlfriend ever and thank you for the gifts" "Of course" Betty said back lovingly.

Word count not including this: 601 words

A Lil cute fluff one shot didn't really go as planned but yk

follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤