Jealousy

It was like no other day Betty, Archie, Kevin, and were sitting at a lunch table. Jughead was with Toni. Like always.. Jughead was like a drug to her. She constantly needed and wanted to be around him. Always up and on him. Did Jughead do anything about it? Nope, nothing, nothing at all. Did betty the girlfriend on Jughead feel devastated? Of course she did! V- "So I don't get it, why did you're sister even do that when you guys were younger?" B- "I mean V I wax a little kid, of course she would've told him I liked him. But none of that matters since I have Ju- " J- * T- *groans and sits down* "Can we talk about something more interesting." J-*sits in between toni and betty* "you know you could've atleast said hi." B- "okay moving on. Anyways but yeah I was a little girl, and me marrying Leonardo Dicaprio will never happen, me becoming a model will never happen either. T- *says under her breath* "ou got that right" J- *looks at toni and whispers in her ear* "toni not right now " B- "but yeah, I mean if anything ill do therapist or something along those lines." V- "I mean you're smokin so the model thing would be good. But you'd be amazing as a therapist too knowing how well you help us with our problems. " B- *giggles*

Toni wanted to get under bettys skin. And she knew how to fill betty with humiliation and embarrassment. T- "Okay can we please talk about something that doesn't involve betty. Like something about my Jughead. Or can we atleast do something more interesting?" *smirks and looks at her smoothie* "Like this" *stands up and pours the smoothie on bettys head* B- *gasps* V- "Oh my god!" A- "What the?" T- *laughs* "See! Now that was interesting, wasn't it Juggie?" J- *looks at her* T- "and this will be even more interesting and entertaining " *kisses him* B- *scoffs and looks at him not doing anything and runs away* J- *realizes what's happening and pushes her off* "WHAT THE FUCK TONI?!" T- "what juggie? We were just having a lovely moment." J- "No no no no no. Betty is the only one who can touch me, kiss me, and call me that. Which speaking of which" A- "Jughead!" *goes to him and whispers in his ear* "Did you kiss back?" J- "I didnt even close my eyes" A- "She's in the bathroom with Veronica and Kevin"

*in the bathroom *
B- *sobs* "why? Why me?" V- "B if it makes you feel any better this happened to me once. But we're besties and always bring eachother clothes. So now you're wearing your hair down, washes and brushed, and you have a skirt and a hot top on. And it fits you better actually. " *walks up to her and wipes her tears* "He didnt even close his eyes B, he obviously wasn't enjoying it" B- "but what if he was" J- *walks in* "he wasn't" V- *looks at Kevin* "we'll leave you two alone" K- *leaves* V- *whispers in his ear* "Jones hurt her and you wint even live to graduate " *leaves* J- *walks up to her* "Betty i-" B- "Tell me, tell me now, right here, if you love her? If you ever thought of doing anything with her? Because I know when we broke up you did. I know you let her wear you're hoodies, shirts, sweatpants. And now she's all up on you and you dont docshit about it. And it hurts Jughead it hurts to think you don't love me anymore. I just got a smoothie dumped on my head and yet you still managed to stay with her and not do anything a second after she finsihed or even as she was doing it. So tell me. Please?" J- "No betty, infact i just yelled at her. I pushed her off. Told her only you get to do everything she does to me. And yes okay we did have an affair while we weren't together. But infact i got rid of those. I love you Betty Cooper and only you. Okay?" B- "promise?" J- "I promise " *plays with the rim of her skirt* "I like this on you" B- "Really?" J- "Yes i like it so much i want to grab you, pin you to the wall, and fuck you endlessly " B- *feels a wave of excitement in her body* "Jughead i swear to god if you're thinking what im thinking you're thinking about, I think not because we'd get caught." J- "wow that was alot of thinkings. But fine" B- "good cmon" *almost walks away* J- *turns her around and kisses her*

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️
Jughead knew he wanted her like this. Betty obviously wanted him too just was too afraid to get caught. B- *kisses back* J- *licks her bottom lip for entrance* B- *doesn't budge* J- *slaps her ass* B- *whimpers* J- *whispers smexily in her ear* "You see you bring out a side of me when you dress like this" *grabs her ass* B- *moans* J- "and its almost punishments babygirl ever since you danced like a slut that one night" *rubs her pussy on the outside of her panties* B- *gulps* J- "I knew that when we got back together things would change." *takes off her panties* "do you want daddy to fuck you?" *picks her up and pins her against the wall* "this skirt is so short as if you want everyone to see your ass" *bites her ear* "is that right babygirl?" B- "N-no" *moans* J- *undoes his boxers and pants and sticks his dick in her pussy hard while shes not looking* B- *moans loudly * J- *covers her mouth with his hand* "you don't want us getting in trouble now do we?" *thrusts in her fast and hard* B- *rubs her pussy* J- *smacks her hand away then her ass* "Hey! No! This is daddys pussy and daddys only, you just carry i around for me like the little slut you are" B- *tangles her fingers in his hair* "F-fuck daddy, f-faster" J- "What was that?" B- "F-faster! J- *gies faster than he thought her could and rougher * B- *bites her lip to help her not moan* "Im almost " *her legs start shaking and tighting around jugheads waist* "Fuck daddy y-y-your so g-good, im gonna c-cu-cum" J- *goes as deep as he can and holds her and whispers in her ear* "you do the rest" B- *starts moving her hips on his waist* J- *smirks at her and kisses her* B- "I c-cant hold it" J- *realses inside of her* B- *cums on his dick and rubs her pussy* J- *pulls out and puts her down*

Betty could barely even stand that she almost fell. B- *almost falls* J- *catches her* "was i that good?" B- *nods and kisses him getting back up* "yes you were, you always are" J- *pulls his boxers and pants up as he pulls his belt through and zips his pants up* "As are you" B- *pulls her panties back on and lowers her skirt and fixes her hair* "I like this Jughead " J- "Well then i think we should try it more often then" *smirks* B- "I do to! Wait" *goes out and looks down the halls* "its clear" J- *walks out* B- *walks out after him* J- *pulls her to his side and squeezes her ass* "dont ever get jealous again, you know you're the love of my life" B- *giggles and continues walking with him*

Word count not including this: 1277 words

Anyways I wrote this so jugheadisveryhot so she can get horny and cringe

Follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤