I still need you

Tell me why I just found out the guy from glee made this song...

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING this includes heavy topics of suicidal thoughts and selfharm if that makes you uncomfortable please skip⚠️

~

It was Monday morning "time for another hell of a day" Betty said as she looked over to see her husband was gone for work again. Jughead, her husband, always went to work early and didn't. One home until super late at night. Betty always thought it was her fault. She went down stairs to get a cup of coffee and saw mail on the table. She went through it while sipping her coffee and saw divorce papers. She gasped then started to cry. "Wait what? Oh my god" She quickly ran upstairs into their room and paced around then fell in her bed and cried herself back to sleep.

Jughead got home earlier than usual today, by earlier I mean way to early. He was expecting Betty to still be asleep not really knowing what time she wakes up anymore. He walked through the bedroom door and saw her sleeping with a tear stained face, he was confused but just went on with it. He decided to go take a shower not knowing what would happen in that bathroom.

As he was in the shower Betty had woken up and turned her head towards the bathroom once she heard the shower running. She stood up and said under her breath "what in the hell?" She slowly turned the knob and opened it quickly to see her husband showering. She then closed the door and walked back to their bed sitting their waiting for him. As she was waiting she digged her nails into the palms of her hands hard and deep.

A few minutes later Jughead came out of the bathroom to see his wife sitting in the bed looking completely dead while blood was running down her hands. "Betty honey?" He dropped his do rty clothes into the hamper and walked over to her kneeling down in front of her. "Whats wrong?" He asked worriedly. "Divorce papers." Betty said that not as a question but as a statement. "Divorce papers?" Jughead said confused. "You got divorce papers, why? Is it because im not good enough for you?" "Wha- no no not at-" "You know what!" Betty said standing up. "Go be with whoever you wanna be you won't need to spend any money to get the divorce ill take one for the team." She said slamming and locking herself in the bathroom.

Jughead took a little time to process what she said before he realized what she was about to do. "No no no" He ran over to the door. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge he kicked down the door and saw the one thing he didn't want to ever see. He couldn't imagine the love of his life, his soul mate, his rock, his wife laying on the floor covered in blood. "BETTY? BETTY BABY NO" he grabbed her and a damp towel and covered up and cleaned the blood as he held her. Lose to his chest he called 911 as quickly as possible.

A few hours later Jughead was in the hospital waiting room shaking waiting for any news on his wife as a raven headed girl came rushing in (no no don't sorry there's no icky Archie in here)
Once she saw him he looked up to her, he stood up and hugged her as she hugged him right back. "Shh its okay she'll make it, she's a strong girl." Veronica said. "What if she doesn't? What if she doesn't make it and my whole life is over with her? With happiness? " Jughead said crying. "Then thats what happens but it won't happen." Veronica unwrapped her arms and stared at him. "Look at me, she'll make it, she will make it, no matter what it takes she'll know that you need her, that she needs you, okay? Keep hoping and believing and just pray." Jughead nodded and sat down with Veronica following along.

A few hours later a nurse came out "Anyone here Elizabeth Jones?" Both Veronica and Jughead stood up as Jughead said "Yes, im her husband, any news? Is she okay? Will she make it? Did she make it?" The nurse looked at him and smiled "Yeah she did, she's a lucky one, she's awake and stable she's just resting a little, you guys can go see her." Veronica looked at Jughead "Jug I think you should go first ill wait here." Jughead simply nodded and went to Bettys room.

Once he walked into the room he saw his wife laying there looking hopeless, depressed, and unsatisfied. She turned her head to him and smiled sadly. Jughead walked towards her a little before stepping back to give her space. "No no come please" Betyy said tapping on the space next to her. He walked over to her and layer next to her as he wrapped his arms around her letting her head rest on his chest.

They sat in silence for a few before Betty spoke up. " Listem before we get into anything serious I need to tell you this" Jughead looked down at her and stroked her hair "Im listening" he spoke. Betty took a long sigh before speaking up again "The only reason why I was going to do that is because I've been planning on it for awhile anyways, I mean you and I are married, or we're, I don't really know now, but we never talked, kissed, had sex, cuddled, nothing. And you were the only person who made me feel me. But then we drifted apart and I lost that, I lost you, I lost myself and I thought there was nothing left for me and I still kinda do. But after I get put of this hospital which will be around next week unfortunately you and I can go to court and get this divorce. I'm sorry I made you feel uncared for and unloved to the point where you knew a divorce was heavily needed, I get it. I'll still love you, I'll always love you. Because near, far, wherever you are, I'll always believe that our hearts will go on." (NOT THE FUCKING TITANIC QUOTE🤚🏻😭)

"Betty look at me" Jughead spoke, Betty looked at him with years bearing to spill out of both of their eyes. "That divorce wasn't for us, it was for my mom and dad, my dad wants it so he asked me to hold it until he tells my mom. I would never want to divorce you, I love you to much for that. Some couples do drift apart but they end up getting divorces because they don't know how to talk it out. Now you and I, we can, and we will. I know my job takes u oso much fucking time and I'm changing that once you get out of here okay? But never forget that I love you, no one else, but you Elizabeth Jones."

Betty couldn't keep back she placed a gentle but passionate kiss on his lips. "I love you so much Jug, I'm sorry." "Don't be, I know you were hurt, I get it. But from now on its you and me against the world. Just like always. Because I still need you"

Word count not including this: 1240 words

Uhh yeah so hey besties how's it going? For me its going not so good but I got into glee so thats where I've been and on Instagram and I've turned into a slut 🤚🏻😩

Follow me for more!

~Mianuet❤