I can't do this when you're not around

This story takes place while Jugheads going to stonewall prep, Jughead and Betty have been dating for a few years, and once Jughead left for stonewall prep she's been getting bullied and Veronica had been busy helping Archie so they never noticed.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

It was like no other day Betty was sitting in the student lounge with her best friends Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews.  V- "So B how you holding up with the whole Jughead situation? " If she said she wasnt okay she wouldn't be lying. But she needed to lie. B- "Im good, yea it's okay i guess." V- "You sure you don't seem so sure" B- "I am V don't worry, you worry about Archie and whatever you guys got going on in your lives ill be fine." V- *gives her a slight smile* B- "I'll be in the blue and gols if you guys need me" *gets up* V- "Bye B!" A- "Bye Betty " B- *leaves* V- *sits up from Archie's lap* "Did you believe her?" A- "No not a chance.  She obviously misses and needs Jughead so what we'll do is-" And their it was a loud bang. V- *stands up and runs into the hallway* "OH MY GOD! ARCHIE!" A- *Runs out and sees Betty running away and grabs thenguy and slams him up against the wall* "Dont you ever put a single hand on her or i will have your ass killed. I may not be her boyfriend but I'm more of a brother figure to her any day." Meanwhile while Archie was beating that guys ass and threatening him Veronica was stuck on if she should call Jughead or if she should go help her bestfriend.  She chose the only answer she knew was right. V- *calls jughead * J- "Veronica? Why are you calling me?" V- JUGHEAD YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS TO RIVERDALE HIGH RIGHT THE HELL NOW! When i say now i mean now." *hangs up* Not knowing what she was talking about he hurriedly grabbed his car keys and raced off to Riverdale High. 

A- "WHO EVEN ARE YOU?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?! HUH? Thats what I thought. Now you're gonna get your ass out of this school before i have her boyfriend and his gang come kill your ass." (We'll guy this dude Steven cause why not) S- "oh little Ms pig slut has a boyfriend? Well i don't see him anywheres" J- *busts through the door with his Serpent jacket on* V- *runs to Jughead and grabs his arm* J- "Whats happening? " V- "okay basically this ass of a jerk Steven has been bullying Betty all year since you're not around. And things got out of hand and apparently betty tried to fight back but before i could see and know what happened she darted off, possibly in the blue and gold" J- "where the hell is this dude?" V- *points to him while archies holding him against the lockers* J- *nods and walks over to them* "Hey arch mind if I steal him for a minute? " A- "Be my guest" *back away and goes to Veronica * S- "O-oh my god youre the Serpent king " J- *punches him in the face* "Youre not gonna say a single word until I make something very clear and you follow it." At this point Steven was practically traumatized. J- "You are going to get your ass out of this school, Indont even care whether or not you apologize to Betty, but if you lay a single hand on her or any other girl here I will murder your ass. And you know what I should. For touching my girlfriend,  my property,  so why? WHYD YOU TOUCH HER?!" S- *Silence* J- *Punches him hard and knocks him unconscious * "Ughhhh" *looks at everyone* "HE'S FINE EVERYTHING'S GINE GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE ALL DOING!" *Walks over to Veronica and Archie* "besides you two"

Veronica and Archie knew Jughead was gonna need them to talk about something. J- "Why haven't you two been with Betty at all?" A- "We have been its just-" V- "Archiekens there is no need to lie. We've been so caught up in our own little world together we forgot about how much she's missing you, and how sad she is from everything, and we only noticed today Jughead.  We're so sorry. But right now she needs you! So go!" *points down the hall* J- *runs to the blue and gold and looks through the window* B- *throws books at the wall* "FUCK YOU!" *Throws her backpack at the wall* Before Betty could do anything more Jughea dressed into the blue and gold. J- *runs to betty and sets the chair she picked up down and grabs her* "Shhhh its all okay, im here" *walks over to the corner and slides down on the wall with her in his lap and rocks her back and forth* B- "Im done Jughead,  Icdont wanna do it anymore. Not unless if you're here." J- *kisses jer head and rubs her back* B- I cant live when you're not already me, I feel like you make me who I am. W-w-when im with you I'm a p-p-person. When you're n out with me im i-in-invisible.  I cant do this when your not around. "  J- "hey youre okay im right here. I won't leave you, ill come back to Riverdale High we can finsih senior year together okay?" B- "P-promise?" J- "I promise"

Jughead felt a sharp pain in his body when those words came out of her mouth. He just wanted her to feel safe with him and he never wanted to let go of her. J- "Okay what if we leave, we'll go home cuddle, then tomorrow we'll head to stonewall get everything of mines move it back in, then Monday we'll clean this all up. Okay?" B- *nods and wipes her tears and looks at him* "Thank you for everything " J- "you're welcome, thank you for coming into my life when I needed it the most" B- "youre welcome. " B&J- *stands up* B- *grabs her bookbag and leaves the school with Jughead * After that day thats what they ended up doing. They cuddles for the rest of the day, the next day they went to stonewall,  they cleaned up the boue and golem and graduated both highschool and college together. Now they have a beautiful daughter who's almost 3 and they're engaged and cannot wait to start an even bigger family.

Word count not including this: 1097 words

Tbh i feel like I've done this before somewheres

Anways comment how you liked it and please vote for me please or don't its your choice

Follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤