I turn to you

someone told me to make a part 2 yo If you be a good girl i won't kill you and I have nothing to do so here ya go!

Jughead woke up hyperventilating and holding his chest. He looked around the room and next to the bed and not seeing anyone. He was over bettys studying but they fell asleep he guesses. She walked out of the bathroom and saw her boyfriend sitting up and looking around the room. "Jug? Its 3 in the morning whats wrong?" Betty sat down next to him and hugged him. "I thought I killed you. Well kidnapped you, raped you, then killed you" Jughead said quickly "What the hell kind of nightmare was that?" Betty said a little freaked out. "An actual true evil nightmare."

Betty hugged him a little tighter and kissed his shoulder. "Well don't worry, I'm still here and let's pray that never happens" "That'll never happen Betty, believe me." Betty sighed "so what was it? like how did it happen?" Jughead layed down and sighed Betty layed down on his chest. "Well at first we were at school, I brought you somewheres in the forest than I banged your head really hard on the window then brought you into this wierd looking cabin thing." "So like a Ted Bundy situation?" Betty asked as Jughead as he wrapped his arms around her. "Yeah sorta"

Betty sighed "Okay well what happened after that?" "I tied you down to a bed and then a few minutes you woke up semi terrified and I didn't give a single fuck. Then I basically told you how I didn't care for you cause I'm a Southsider and you're a Northsider" Betty looked at him with tears in her eyes "Do you truly feel that way in real life?" "No! Baby of course I don't. You're the most important person to me." "Oh sorry I just got worried for a second" "Its okay love."

Jughead went on with the story "After that happened I said I didn't want to kill you as a virgin so it was either I had sex with you until I was satisfied or I'd just kill you." "So w-what happened?" "Both actually, you kinda leaned towards sex we both got satisfied I guess then afterwards you just left and I wanted a "hug" so you walked towards me and I killed you. I stabbed the knife right into your heart you fell down to the ground and that was it. Then I killed myself too and here we are now." Jughead said as he finished the story "Wow" Betty huffed out.

"So I was a virgin in your nightmare?" Betty asked "Yup and both in the nightmare and real life I took it." "Well thats a plus atleast" Betty said slightly giggling. "I love you so much Betty, just know I would never hurt you okay? I turn to you for everything okay and I want you to turn to me for anything too" "I love you too Jug and always I'll turn to you, you're the only person I trust with anything."

"Goodnight Princess." "Goodnight my handsome man"

Word count not including this: 528 words

LOL so I know this was short but I'm tired and I lost twice in a row and bowling today so yeah anyways here

follow me for more!

~Mianuet ❤