Not so innocent aren't you?

It was a Friday night which was a day everyone in school would go out parting in the woods and Betty would just stay home. Until one night Veronica practically forced her to go. V- *runs through Bettys bedroom door* B- *shoots up from her bed* "Veronica?! What the hell are you doing here?" V- *looks through her drawer and finds fish net stocking, leather boots shorts, a black bra, a see through ling sleeved shirt, and combat heels* "put these on then come back" B- "Why? If you're thinking about me going tonight I'm not!" V- "yes you are" *puts the clothes in her hands and shoves her jn the bathroom* About 5 minutes later Betty come out looking hot as ever. V- "Holy fuck! You look hot as hell" B- "really?" V- *nods quickly and pulls her onto the chair* Around 15 minutes later bettys hair was down with not to much makeup but enough to make her look extremely hot. B- *looks at herself in the mirror* "Wow I actually look decent for once" V- *nods* "okay cmon! We're having fun tonight B!"

As they arrived they walked around getting whistles from different variety of highschoolers. They both got drinks and decided to just stand and talk. V- "Oh Archies here umm wanna join us B?" B- "Nah its fine go get laid" V- *giggles and kisses her cheek* "love ya bye!" B- "bye" From there betty started getting whistles and numbers from guys. She just kept throwing them away. R- "Hey Cooper!" It was Reggie, he slurred his words as he stumbled over to betty drunkenly.  B- "Reg, you're completely wasted" R- "no im nottttt" *walks closer to her* Before Reggie could touch her someone wrapped there arms around her as if they were her boyfriend. B- "Oh my god!" J- *whispers in her ear* "shhhhh" *speaks up so reggie can hear him* "Mantle, she's taken go sober up" R- *scoffs and leaves* She knew that voice, Jughead Jones, leader of the most dangerous gang, The Southside Serpents. B- "Thanks" J- *moves her hair to the side and kisses down her neck* "No problem, think of this as me helping you. No guy will touch you or even come by you and do anything sexually if im with you" B- "well what you're doing right now seems sexual and I don't even know you.  That's actually a lie you don't know who I am but everyone knows you." J- "well do you want me to know you?"

In that moment Betty couldn't help it anymore. His voice was so hot. He smelled amazing and his arms around her felt nice. They were practically touching her boobs. B- "I dont know do you?" J- *chuckles and turns her around* "wow" *chuckles* B- "i know I never dress like this but-" J- "no i like it" *pulls her clser and plays with the belt on her shorts* "Its sexy, the style fits you better than your sweaters do" B- *blushes* "Thank you?" J- "You know I do know about you already, your cousin is in my gang alongside of her girlfriend, so Cheryl tells Toni who tells me. And you're a very interesting person Cooper." B- *giggles* "I would ask what you know, but im scared" J- *chuckles* "Ill make a deal with you, if you want pretend to be my girlfriend tonight and we'll see where it takes us. Deal?" B- "deal" J- "I would shake hands with you but its easier if I just do this" *pulls her closer to him and wraps his hands around her waist and kisses her* Betty could've pulled away, but she, the least popular girl at school, the nerdy girl kissing the hottest, most popular guy at school. She couldn't pull away. B- *kisses back* J- *squeezes her ass and pulls away from the kiss* "Not so innocent aren't you?" B- "Maybe I am, maybe im not, you'll never find out" J- "is that so?" B- *smiles* J- "Well you should definitely think about joining the Serpents some time. It would be a perfect fit for you. You think Cheryl didn't mention how you can beat the shit out of someone and not feel bad for it?" B- "It was once...okay twice.. okay three times.. you know I think you get it that ive done it many time" J- "Thats even hotter"

Soon enough Betty ended up becoming best friends with Jughead and joining the Serpents.  Which came to the point where they started dating and made them Queen and King. And they're both living their lives happy with eachother. Being badasses they are.

Word count not including this: 775 words

I was gonna make this smut but im too tired so night!

Follow me for more! 😁

~Mianuet ❤