Falice One-shot

Okay so like Ive had rhis sitting in my drafts for a while now i posted it on instagram but not on here. But lowkey to lazy to write a whole nother bughead oneshot even though im currently working on one. But yea anyways here ya go!

Alice's Pov:
Hi im Alice Cooper I've been married to my abusive husband Hal Cooper for over 20 years we have a beautiful daughter Elizabeth but she prefers Betty. And her bestfriend Jugead Jones comes over every Friday to study with Betty they both work in the schools newspaper together. He's coming over today with his father so I can meet him.

FP's Pov:
What's up im Fp Jones I'm a single dad my son is Jughead unfortunately his mother died when he was very young. Today I will be meeting my boys bestfriend and her mother.

Alice's Pov:
It was 3 pm when we heard a knock on the door. [B] "Mom jughead and his dad are here" *opens the door* "Come on in you must be FP Jugheads dad" [F] "Yes I am and you must be Betty Cooper his bestfriend " [B] "That would be me sir and this is my mother Alice Cooper" [A&F] *shakes hamds and smiles at eachother* [J] *looks at betty* "You know why don't you two get to know eachother" [F] "I mean if you're up for it" [A] "Umm sure!" [B] "oh yay! Okay well Jughead and I will be upstairs if you need us" [B&J] *goes upstairs *

FP's Pov:
When I walked through the door I saw a beautiful blonde around my age. I knew my boy and his friend were up to something because of how quickly they got out of their. But definitely not between eachother they wanted to do something to Alice and I. [A] "So can I get you anything?" [F] "Oh umm no thank you." [A]"well why don't we go sit on the couch then and talk" *walks towards the couch* [F] *sits on the couch with her* "So any Mr?" [A] *sighs* "unfortunately " [F] *looks atcher confused * "Umm what?" [A] "okay don't tell anyone not even Jughead. When betty and or i don't follow his rules he hurts us physically and mentally.  Betty constantly covers u pher scars and bruises with makeup and i stopped going to work and became like a housewife. When I heard her say those things i couldn't help myself but as the sherifto help her " [F] *moves closer to her and puts his hand on her shoulder* "i am so sorry" [A] *looks at his lips* "Fp i-" [F] "shh" *kisses her* [A] *kisses back*

Alice's Pov:
When he set his lips on mine I felt so loved and cared for again. [A] *clips on his lap* "wait FP" [F] "whats wrong?" [A] "betty and jughead are upstairs and my husband might come home and i-" [F] "well if you noticed I am the sherif and what you told me and if we have evidence i can easily arrest him. And as for our kids they set this up i bet." [A] *giggles and takes off his shirt* [F] *takes off her shirt and bra* "Damn ima have fun" [A] *giggles and lays down on the couch*  [F] *kisses ner breats roughly * [A] *moans lightly * [F] *takes off his pants* "you sure?" [A] *nods* [F] *takes off her pants and panties * [A] *starts breathing heavily * [F] *sticks his dick in her pussy and theusts in and out* [H] *comes in the door* [F&A] *doesn't notice and is doing their sexy thangs* [H] *yells* "WHAT THE HELL IS IS GOING IN IN HERE?!"

FP's Pov:
I didnt notice the door open or anyone come in cause I was enjoying and being pleasured by what I hope is to be my soon wife. [A] *sits up quickly and covers herself back up* "Oh my god! HAL! Umm its not what it looks like I umm i-" [F] *changes into his clothes* "Mr.Cooper listen i understand your rage but we can-" [B&J] *comes downstairs* [H] *yells* "ELIZABETH COOPER YOU BETTER NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS OH SO GOD HELP ME YOU WILL BE SO HURT YOU WILL PRACTICALLY BE IN A GRAVE!" [B] *gasps and his behind Jughead while holding his hand* [J] "sir you might not wanna do this" [H] "oh yea why?" [F] *comes up behind him and hand cuffs him* "Or else you'll get this" *brings him outside into his car* [A] *laughs awkwardly* "Umm I can-" [J] *laughs* "no you don't have to umm betty and I planned this we wanted this to happen" [B] "yea"

Bettys Pov:
We heard everything even though it was kinda gross jughead and I were so happy we're more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend.  But when i heard my dad come in I immediately ran downstairs with jughead. (I'm not gonna let betty tell jughead its a oneshot not a story 🥺🤣😒)  [F] *comes back inside "he's not coming back for a long time" [A] "thank you fp" [B] "yes thank you" *awkward silence* [J] "you know dad since one of your buddies took him. Betty and I are gonna head out and leave you two alone. "[B] *giggles* "yes so have fun" [J] "USE PROTECTION! " [J&B] *leaves* [A&F] *does the nasty you know😏 kinky mfs*

Word count not including this:  903 words

Sorry for this again its really bad I know i know

Follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤