kiss me more

It was another day at the Whyte Wyrm Betty was working at the bar with her bestfriemd Toni Topaz. And there walked in Veronica Lodge and Jughead Jones the popular couple. They're basically the couple that the whole town knows about and adores. Which Betty on the other hand doesn't. You see Betty and those 2 go way back. Betty has had a crush on Jughead since forever. But unfortunately when Betty introduced Veronica to Jughead they started hanging out and making out.

Veronica came down wearing a fancy gold long dress with her hairndown as Jughead was in a tux. Betty was wearing a black bra along with boots shorts same with Toni except her top was purple. Jughead and Veronica walked over to Betty and Toni and sat down on the chairs. "Hey do you guys want your regular drinks or something different?" Betty asked "Regular for me" Jughead said smiling at her "Babe?" Jughead asked Veronica "Umm can I actually get a vodka soda?" Veronica asked "Of course" Betty said.

Once she handed them their drinks Veronica got a little to tipsy that she dozed off by the end of the night. Jughead and Veronica danced Betty let a few tears slipped throughout the night. "Betty?" Jughead asked Betty turned around from wiping off the special drinks from the chalkboard "Yeah?" "Do you have a big bottle of whiskey?" Jughead said. "Why?" Betty said with a chuckle. Jughead then pointed over to Veronica dancing. "For you im amusing then huh?" "Yeah" Jughead said sighing. Betty grabbed a bottle from under the counter "On the house, have fun" Betty said smiling to him. Jughead walked away and back to Veronica smiling to himself.

"You okay boo?" Toni said walking up to her. Betty sighed "I think ill be okay, I mean they look happy together they're not breaking up anytime soon. I just have to accept the fact ill never have him." Betty then smiled and walked to go get more orders from customers. 

Once the night was over and everyone left Betty was cleaning up. She was on a stool writing the specials for tomorrow night. "Betty?" Betty got scared and slipped on the stool but she felt someone catch her. She knew who it was by the voice of the question of her name. "Didn't mean to scare you." Jughead said chuckling looking down at her. Betty giggled "I get scared to easily at this point." Jughead out her down "Whats up?" Betty asked Jughead as she put the chalk down. "I miss you,I mean I'm always with Veronica and as much as I love her shes really getting on my last nerve you know?" "Really? You two look so like cuddly all the time though." Betty said "Exactly" Jughead stated.

Betty looked at him and Jughead stared at her with the same looks. "But okay I mean I get it I guess Jug, sometimes people just need breaks" "Yeah." They stared at eachother for a few more seconds until Jughead moved closer to her and quickly and picked her up placing her on the counter and kissing her. She kissed back grinding on him. Betty released her lips from his and spoke "Holy fuck Jug, where did that come from?" "I lied, I broke up with Veronica for you." "Wait so what was the whiskey for?" "Qell who knows anymore" "You know actually I don't care just kiss me more" "It would be my honor" Jughead said smashing his lips against hers. (I think you can imagine the rest.)

word count not including this: 595 words

here's a random lil one-shot for you babes

follow me for more!😁

~Mianuet ❤