Fire Force#2 (Company 4)

Name
↬Akane Ono
↬Akemi Ono

Gender
↬Female
↬Male

States
↬Both active

Technical Info
Birth Date
↬Both January 10th

Age
↬Both 29

Sexuality
↬Heterosexual
↬Bisexual

Height
↬5'7(170cm)
↬5'9ft(175cm)

Weight
↬157(71.2kg)
↬159(72.1kg)

Blood Type
↬A+
↬B-

Love Interest
↬Pan Ko Paat

Love Interest↬Pan Ko Paat

↬Anyone within the age

Family
Mother
↬N/A

Father
↬N/A

Siblings
↬Twin Brother And Sister

Grandparents
↬N/A

Professional Status
Affiliation
↬Both Special Fire Force Company 4

Rank
↬Both First Class Fire Soldier

Tools
↬Fire Fighting Grenade

[CB]Appearance
↬Dispike them being twins and almost looking exactly the same, there are a difference between them both. The brother haves yellow with black slanted like eyes, but the twin sister's eyes are different, hers is yellow with white scanning like markings in her eyes. The sister always to be chewing gum and blowing bubbles as she thinks or speaks. Those are later topped by a protective outer jacket, the buttons of which are in the shape of cross-like symbols, and a black baseball caps with light blue glow in the dark stripes and the company's number. She also wears a neck protector, the sister wears thin protective gloves that can allow her to use her ability and dark boots. Parts of her outfit are coated with blue lines. On the battlefield, she is seen carrying a plethora of different artillery. Other than this attire, she also wears an orange jumpsuit and dark shoes. There outfits contain patches with "4" on them, which signify her affiliation to the 4th Special Fire Brigade.

Personality
↬Since both of them are twins they always know what there thinking and what they about to do, it's like two peas in a pod but they have moments where they always seem to buttheads and always auguring over something. Not only they care for watch other they care for there team and always helping no matter how big or small the situation is.

↬The sister's personality is that she is strong enough to defend herself and others without her brother's help. She seems to get irritated or mad that her brother is always protecting her, over all she is sometimes quite but always have an opened mind. She sometimes jumps into a fight. When it comes to her team in danger with a infernal she is quick to her feet and takes action before they end up hurt. She is also sometimes a hothead and when you angered it will take her a while to calm down.

↬The brother's personality almost the same as his sisters but he thinks before acting. He is very protective with his little sister and always seem to train her to be better. Deep down he knows she's strong but he don't want her to be hurt while he is t around to keep an eye on her. He loves everyone equally and always there for them when ever they need his help or need a opinion on something.

Backstory
↬W.I.P

Abilities
Ignition Name
↬Brennball

Generation
↬Both Third Generation pyrokinesis

Overheat Rate
↬Medium-High

Description
↬Akane's ability is based off of a pitcher. With her left hand she can form a baseball and on her right she can form a baseball glove. Her limit it make 5 balls and then she could overheat, her throws are very strong and fast when she fired up. She can throw different kinds of pitches just like a pro player. This ability can end up with cramps on her left arm telling her she have over done it, if she keeps going and throwing her arm can get numb. That's why she don't go straight to attacking when she's on field.

↬ Akemi's ability is the cat her when they bat. His is more of a defense then a offense, he can form the chest-plate, glove, face mask and legs protectors. He only uses this when he is protecting the people when he evacuated them or he is protecting his twin sister or his team. But this ability can have chest pain like someone punched his chest so hard it makes him lose air for a moment. It's a strong defense but he can lose his breath quicker and he can overheat faster then his own twin can.

Weakness
↬Akane's weakness is that anyone that's a close range fighter or if there speed is much faster then her pitch. If they close up on her to quickly then it could make her feel trapped and not pitch how she wants to be.

↬ Akemi's weakness is that anyone with much stronger fire power can not only overpower him but also brake his defense. He rarely uses his ability cause he needs the energy and strength to keep the people safe.

Special Move
Twin strike
↬The Akemi will get up from his "catcher" spot as the Akane will form the ball as she then throws her catch pitch to the brother, once he catches it he then throws it to opponent/ Target as she does he same to the same or other opponent/Target.