DBS Goku Black Arc #2

Name
Aisha

Characteristics
Race
Full blooded saiyan

Gender
Female

Porfessinal States
Occupation
Earth Protecter

Love Interest
Black Goku or Zamasu

Appearance
Aisha haves a black pixie cut hair with oxy black eyes, on her hair there is a pear of goggles that she uses to protect her eyes. What stands her out is her long and prehensile with brown monkey tail she got from being a Saiyan. It's always seem to be around her waist unless she's using it(witch is rare). Her body seems like a medium body built. Aisha seems to wears the same style Turtle School Uniform But in a different color then goku's. She would have yellow short sleeved shirt with a light blue open vest and baggy paints, yellow wrist bands and yellow sash around her waist. She wears brown shoes with a yellow stripe in the middle of the shoes and a yellow rubbing around her ankles. She also haves a sling like backpack on her to carry the stuff she needs.

Personality
Aisha knows that her strength is something she needs to work on since it's not even that good. She can go super saiyan and super saiyan 2, but the only two things she's good at is agility and speed. It's something you should look out for since she shard to see if you push her limit. She is maybe weak and the supporter but it still don't mean you should underestimate her. She is Morse of a peacemaker then a fighter since she hates to fight. But when her friends are in danger that's when she jumps in and be there shined even if it does get herself killed to protect those she cares for.

Abilities
Flight
The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki

Ki blast
The most basic form of energy wave.

Ki Since
An ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

Saiyan Power
A Saiyan genetic trait that allows their performance to continually increase against adversity, either by recovering from a near death experience, or by fighting a strong opponent.

Divine Pule
This ability allows her to heal others by only by physical touches and she can only do it about 10 minutes. It's a useful ability to have but it can also make her tired since it used some of her energy.

Power Up To The Very Limit
A technique which allows the user to instantly regain all of their ki.

Super Saiyan
Aisha already achieved when shown after she was about to lose the fight with Gohan and trunks. The energy involved in the transformation causes Aisha's hair to stand on end and turn a golden color. Her facial expression is sharpened, and the color of his eyes turns a bright emerald green. When in this state Aisha's power level increases dramatically. Even so, she always maintains her sincere, serious demeanour.

Super Saiyan 2
In Dragon Ball Super, Aisha first uses this transformation during her spar with Goku Black in the beginning of the distraction. Its the same hair style as her regular Super Saiyan hair style but more spike and has lighting sparking around her.

Items
Backpack
This Black Sling backpack will carry all the stuff she needs even the senzu beans. Sometimes she puts her house capsule in there too.

Flash Grenades & Tear gas
She uses these to evacuate the people. She will pull the pin to the gernade and then throw it to keep the opponent busy for a moment. She can also use this to escape but she would use this to distract them then she attacks them.

Capsule House
Future Bulma made her a Capsule house to live in and hide. When ever she needs to move she can make it turn back to a capsule and put it in her pocket.

Senzu Bean
Mystical beans with immense rejuvenation properties. She only haves 5 left, so she is using these wisely.