MHA #4

Name
Nari Kawa

Hero Name
Sparky

Personal description
Birthday
January 28th

Age
22 (First appearance)
23 (Current)

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Height
170 cm (5'6")

Hair color
Grayish Blue

Eye color
Dark gray

Blood type
AB+

Love Interest
Keigo Takami[Hawks]

Quirk Monkey ability Storm Cloud

Quirk
Monkey ability
Storm Cloud

states
Birthplace
Fukuoka

Family
Hiro Kawa[Mother/Pro-Hero/✝️]
Genki Kawa[Father/Pro-Hero/Retired/Alive]

Occupation
Pro-Hero

Affiliation
Hero Public Safety Commission
Paranormal Liberation Front(Spy)

Fighting style
Close/Long Ranged + Support Combat

Appearance
Nari is a average woman with somewhat built pale like skin. The only things that is noticeable is her brown-furred monkey-like tail behind her, she haves a short pixie Grayish Blue hair with her dark gray eyes. She is mistaken a boy due to having a boyish look, but she is definitely a girl once she talks. There is also seems to have a dark gray cloud fallowing her around, it's big and thick enough to ride on.

Citizens Cloths
Her casual cloths are a long white sweater with a white scarf with black stripes that's around her neck. Black paints with white lines, and chess like socks and black slip on shoes. She is sometimes seen to have a cat on her shoulder too.

Hero Uniform
Nari's hero Uniform is a Platinum gray Sleeveless Summer Shaolin Kung fu Uniform Martial arts Tai chi Wing Chun Suit with a white sash around her waist, Black Tei Chi Sneakers that haves some better gripping on them when climbing. fingerless grip gloves that also helps her clime things and grip into them better. Sometimes she uses her Goggles so that wind or anything like smoke based quirks don't affect her eyes. She carries a bagpack that haves a Fishing Pole to the side strap.

Personality
After seeing her mother get killed from a villain at a young age she started to have low self esteems about her and her quirk. She does have bad nightmares sometimes about failing as a hero and getting Keigo killed cause how weak she thinks she is. When meeting new people she gets very shy at times shown to hide behind Keigo, always looks up at Keigo a lot since they always seem to be around one another. When it comes to her job as a hero she can get very serious, she don't take failure as an answer nor a option. Due to currently being the No. 3rd hero just being Keigo she don't mind this taking since she can still help those people around her.

Quirk
Monkey abilities/Storm cloud
Since Nari is a hybrid she would have two different ones. She haves a monkey like tail from her mother she haves the monkey based things. Things like jumping, climbing and flexibility. Her other half is the storm cloud that seems to fallow her everywhere she goes, it says that she can telepathy tell it what to do. She can even ride on it and put things in it, not only that but the lighting she gets comes from the cloud almost like it stores up the energy for her. The lighting can also increase her speed.

Special move
Lighting wheel
This ability is rarely seen but it's very powerful to the point where it puts her under a migration type sleep. When she runs she would start with two legs to four as she then jumped up in the sky, she then spins her whole body as lighting sparks out from her body. Once she lands down she will hit you within seconds unless you have very good reflexives to move away since it's only straight forward attack.

Drawbacks
•When using her quirk for to long her skin can dry up, use it over her limit can cause bad rashes. She always carries her lotion so it won't happen.

•When over using her super attack she will be in a migration type sleep.

•When someone grab her tail she loses her strength. The only they hold on the weaker she gets.

Equipment
Bagpack
Nari haves a black Canvas like bagpack that haves Velcro on it so that when she needs something urgent she can quickly open it and close it without wasting time. On the left side is her fishing pole  that she can have easy accesses to when needed. Inside her bag is a first aid kit Incase someone gets injured, lotion when her skin dries up or gets rashes. She haves pain pills also to make sure that she can try to get rid of them. She even seem to have a mask Incase there is a place/area with smoke or anything that is smoke related.

Fishing pole
the fishing rod is made out of metal and is silver, with black andages. When extended, it is taller than Nari, but its length decreases considerably when retracted. It being composed only of a handle and a rod, lacking any reel or guides. On the pole it haves a big, spherical, red float witch is heavy enough to leave a visible bruise on her target's face when they were hit with it. Both the fishing rod and the wire are very durable, as they were used to lift shown to be very durable and flexible. The wire are also strong enough to let her lighting ability travel to where ever it is, she can even wrap the opposite with the wire and then attack or drag them with her.