Harry Potter(Movie)

Name
Aria Maya

Birth place
West country, Great Britain

Blood states
Half-blood

Marital states
Single

Also known as
Bad luck
Dark one

Titles
Curse cat

Physical information
Species
Human

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Age
11(Marauder Era)
34(Golden Trio Era)

Love Interest
Severus Snape

Love InterestSeverus Snape

Height
5'3

Hair color
Carmal

Eye color
Green

Skin color
White

Family information
Family members
Her family memebers are Unknown due to being in a orphanage ever sence she was a child

Magical characteristics
Boggart
Thunderstorms

Wand
Length:12 1/2in
Wood: Red Oak
Core:Phoenix Feather
Flexibility: Straight

Patronus
Cat

Affiliation
Occupation
Hogwarts Student(Marauder Era)
Defense agents the dark arts teacher(Golden Trio)
Death Eaters(Golden Trio)

House
Slytherin

Loyalty
Unknown

Biography
There isn't much about this woman. She was in a orphanage for her whole life till she found out that she is a watch. People make fun of her and bullied her as her magic get uncontrollably stronger. One day she ran away from the orphanage and wandered in the forest. That's when she meets the head master Dumbldor, he can tell she don't know how to control herself so he takes her in Hogwarts. But what the two didn't know is that Lord Voldemort was there to take the child. Around at the age of 20, about the same age as Snape they both were now part of the Death Eaters.

Physical Appearance
She is a small young tomboy who looks likes in her teenage years but she is actully a lot older then you think. She has black hair with some Carmel highlights like short hair, it reaches to her temple as she has green eyes. When she was in hogwarts she is seen to be wearing the Boy's uniform sence that is what she fells more comfortable with. She is rarely seen in her human form for reasons, but when she is she wears a black cloak along with a black long jacket once she removed her cloak. Her cat form is the same color as her hair with icy blue eyes.

Personality
She is a quite and timid one when she is around with Snap. She is also loyal to anyone she is with and she tends to sneak up on people without them knowing cause how quite she is. When she teaches the class she gets cold and rude if she isn't taken so serially, she is also a harder worker. She takes her job serouse and she don't take 'no' as an answer. She can be very cold or friendly. Depends on the person she is with or the current mood she is in.

Magic abilities and skills
Dark Arts
Defense of the dark arts
Potions
Legilimency
Charms
Dueling
Healing magic