Hotel Transylvania(Movie)

Full Name
Dawn

Nicknames
Scary-Fang(By bullies)
Early Fanger
Little Flower(pet name to Dracula)

Occupation
Co-Owner of the Hotel

Alignment
Good

Goal
Find a mate
Help with the hotel

Home
Hotel Transylvania

Relatives
All Decent

Friend
Dracula

Enemies
Hunters

Love Interest
Dracula

Likes
Black cats
Dark
Mavis
Dracula's Friends

Dislikes
The sun
Garlic
Looking down on
Being bullied

Powers and Abilities
telekinesis
super speed
vampire powers
immortality

Weapons
Claws
Fangs

Appearance
Dawn has pale skin, red eyes, pointy ears, pointy teeth and short black hair that is to her ears. She wears a black long sleeve shirt and black dress paints along with a pair of black dress shoes. She also wears a gold ring with a red jewel on her left hand. She is also seen to have a black cat that is always on her shoulder and it haves amber eyes.

History
When she was a little vampire she went to Camp Winnepacaca just like Dracula. But the kids there bullied her cause she was a easily scared and very shy. Her nickname at the camp was "Scary-Fangs". She didn't really get along well with others but Dracula. After they left the summer camp they haven't seen each other since then. But then when she heard about the hotel she wanted to see for herself so she went there to visit there not expected Dracula to be the owner.

Personality
When she was a kid she was easily shy, scared and jumpy. She didn't really get along with others and always cries when scared. She seems to love humans even though they hates vampires, she also seems to love flowers cause she always comes back with flowers. When she shows up at the hotel she seems a lot more happier and she don't seem that shy anymore but she is sometimes when meeting new people. She haves more confidence in herself and she loves to play around, but when she saw Dracula she looks more shy again but she does still like to play around and pull some pranks on him too.

Powers and Abilities
Being a vampire, Dawn can take the form of a bat. She possesses superhuman strength and speed. She is able to fly into the air. She is also capable of using telekinesis to move objects.