Black Butler #1

Name
Lilith

Full Name
Unknown

Alias
Black Leopard
Butler

Occupation
Butler

Powers/Skills
Agility
Endurance
Speed
Immortality
Acrobatics
Reflexes
Transformation

Hobby
Observing
Cooking
Fighting

Goals
Protect her master/mistress
Consume there soul(Working on)

Love Interest
Sebastien Michaelis

Love InterestSebastien Michaelis

Type of Villain
Demonic Butler

Appearance
She have light blue eyes and brown hair that is goes to her ears, she wears black trousers, a tailcoat, vest with cuffs on her shirt and a black tie. She sometimes shows glowing fuchsia irises, stilted pupils when she is angered. Her white gloves conceal the mark of her Faustian Contract with her Master/Mistress(if you are alright with my oc be contracted with them.) on her left hand and she occasionally removes these, which reveals black fingernails. At random times she will also seem to have black cats with her or she would have one that will random cat will fallow her. Her true demon form is unknown, the people who have seen it would die so her true form she rather keeps as a secret.

Personality
She seen to be quite and shy towards new people and going to new places. But once she gets use to that person and the place then she will be more serious with them. When she is ordered to fight then her sadistic and malicious side will kick in even though she seems like a gentle one. Overall she is maybe a violent fighter she is very gentle and shy demon. She don't like being called a maid so she rather called be called a butler, it makes her angry that people calls her a maid. She is also a tomboy and gets along better with other males.

Trivia
•She is a black leopard demon, but she don't always show her true form unless she haves to.

•She don't really trust Grim Reapers, But she don't trust Undertaker the most since she haves a feeling he is up to something under those laughs and giggles.