Hiakyuu #2

Name
Yaiki Taishou

Known as
Kiwi

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Love Interest
Wakatoshi Ushijima

Love Interest Wakatoshi Ushijima

Date of Birth
July 22nd

Status
Age
18 - 2012(Pre-Timeskip)
21- Early 2016(Post-Timeskip)
24- Nov 2018(Post-Timeskip)
27- Aug 2021(Post-Timeskip)

Heigh
165.1 cm(5'5" Foot)

Weight
52.6 kg(116 lbs)

Occupation
High school student(Pre-Timeskip)
Girls Volleyball Player(Pre-Timeskip)

Occupation
Unknown

Team
Girls Volleyball Team(High School)

Passion
Wing spiker, Ace(Pre-Timeskip)

Background Information
Family
N/A

Goal
Be in the Nationals

Likes
Volleyball
Kiwis
Sour things

Home Town
Miyagi Prefecture

Home Country
Japan

Appearance
Yaiki have a warm sand color skin with her round emerald green eyes. She haves a rectangle semi-built body to keep herself in shape but not to built to slow her down. She haves short black hair that is above her eyebrows. On her volleyball uniform it's the same color as her schools and she haves the number 3 on the back.

Personality
Yaiki haves Germaphobe and Arachnophobia. She hates crowded places and felt being trapped. But she does have ups and downs. She is very organized and clean, she hates to not being able to find things she needs. She is very confident about her skills but she does have moments where she does take it to far or get anxiety if it don't go her way. She also hates that people ignore her or don't do what she says and looking down on her is a mistake. She seems to like Kiwis since she is seen to eat those a lot, she enjoys a clean and organized rooms to make sure she can find things. She does enjoy winter due to the cold and the snow is always seen to run throw them too, she's always been a night owl since she likes to practice her spikes. She seen to love sweets and sour things too, but she hates hot/spicy food cause she don't like being hot. Not only she hates the daytime but she also hates summer since she sweat and hates to feet dirty and sticky. What angers her the most is people crowding her since she is claustrophobic, when you bother Yaiki and she said no or rejected you then you would angry her for waiting her time, she rather keep her team in shape then someone stopping her from them being a better player. Germs are a big no no for her, you touch her then she might spray you with something and then she would go and reahower since she don't like them. Two of her good habits are being clean and supportive to her team and the boys team but she does have anger issues when her team isn't really trying or if they are messing around. The most common habit that is seen is her cleaning almost everything and everyday. But sometimes you can see her reading. During games she is also seen to be on the bench yet watching her opponents closely as she's understanding them and seeing what there strengths and weaknesses are.

It also been said and seen that she can injusting her jumping skills depending on the tempo that her setter does. She can go from where she jumps slightly to where her hand is shown over the net or to where she jumps as high as Ushijima can to do spikes.