Voltro Legendary Defenders

Name
Fumi Hisa

Age
24(Season one)
25(season six)

Gender
Female

Species
Human

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Love interest
Lord Lotor

FamilyAiko Hisa(Mother;✝️)Juro Hisa(Father;Alive)Aoi Hisa(Big Brother;Alive)

Family
Aiko Hisa(Mother;✝️)
Juro Hisa(Father;Alive)
Aoi Hisa(Big Brother;Alive)

Best friend
Pidge Holt
Shiro

Personality
Fumi is a strong and hard working woman who will do anything to keep her friends and family safe. After watching her mother die and be taken away she does close herself off for those she gets close to due to being a afraid of losing those the cares for. After being held captive and used to do bet fights for the soul reason to keep the Altea race entertained she grown to grow cold and aggressive when it comes to her fighting skills. But after Lotor not only saved her from the darkness she's been throw but also freed her, she's slowly starting to go back to her caring and loving side away but that's going to take some time.

Appearance
She is a short white woman with dirty blond air and Irish blue eyes. When she is first seen she wears the Galra helmet and armer. She works as a mechanic to make sure everything is working just fine, she wears a black onesie, a metal like pack bag that has gadgets in it and robot claws. She wears goggles to keep all the grease and other gooey things away from her eyes. Now her weapons choose when it comes to combat is that she carries her mother's expansion staff, it can be a small little thing but she can make into a staff and when achieving it there's a blade in on end. She is also seen to wearing a purple crystal that her mother given her before her death.

Backstory
Before Season 1 happened, Fumi found her mother dead while her brother and father were away. She was then taken away by a race called Altea. They not only abused her for training but they also held her captive as slaves and a fighter just to entertain the Alteas. But one day while it was her turn to fight she meets this unknown fighter, she never seen this one before and she can even see there face to see who they are. But after fighting for almost a hour that's when she was finally taken down and they reviled themselves and it was Lotor who was fighting her. Seeing how much she suffered he wanted her to be free. She didn't know how to head back so she agrees to go with him till she can find her way back home to earth.

Trivia
•She only used Lotor to make her a better fighter and Mechanic. She can also communicate and understand both Galra and Altea language.

•Legends has that the crystal she wears saying she's a chosen one. It's unknown how the crystal works. (I'll work on that. As we rp I'll think of things that will go with it.)

•Aoi made Shiro to promise that he will keep her safe no matter what.

•When Lotor kisses Yumi she will have the same Altean markings as Lotor's markings.