Jujutsu Kaisen #5

Name
➥Snape

Kanji Name
➥スネイプは

Personal Description
Species
➥Half Human Half Curse

Birthday
➥Unknown

Age
➥150+

Gender
➥Female

Love Interest
➥Choso

Height  ➥5'3" ft(160 cm)

Height 
➥5'3" ft(160 cm)

Hair Color
➥White

Eye Color
➥Heterochromia - Icy Blue and Royal Purple

Status Information
Status 
➥Active

Occupation 
➥N/A

Affiliation
➥Protecting Choso and Yuji Itadori 
➥Helping Choso

Grade
➥Semi-Special

Appearance
➥Snape haves a slightly pale white like skin color and a few scales almost like snakes on her face, one patch is on her right cheek while the other is below her left eye. She have long white hair that goes little past her shoulders and a snake only her body that seems to never been seen to leave her side. Just like Mahito Snape haves heterochromia eyes, on the left is Royal Purple and on the right is Icy Blue. Due to hating cold weather Snape is seen wearing a long sleeve black turtleneck, black leggings that's goes to her ankles and her paints rolled up above her ankles. She seems to be wearing a Velcro snow boots along with a black and red Flannel scarf that is wrapped around her shoulders to keep her snake warm. A black beanie that haves a rim like a hat would to protect her eyes, she wears a long coat with a hood and a high collar that cover her bottom face where her eyes is only showing. The snake along goes in her coat since it's warmer in there.

➥Now this snake is a mixture of three different snakes. The head is shown to be like a cobra like look with the flaps on its head, a Blue Coral body as it goes down to the tail where it haves a rattle like a Rattle snake on it. It also haves white feathered wing on it. It's shown to be on her shoulders, neck or in the coat if it's to cold for him. The eyes  are red and have black slanted pupil like a cat.

Personality
➥Snape is mainly quite to where you don't know she's right there or right behind/beside you. She does talk when she does want to but she is mainly just quite. At first Snape didn't know that she was human due to her being treated more like a curse. But after finding out that Mahito actually lied about who she is and her parents leaving her that's when she starting to change slightly, she does ask Choso for questions about how it feels to be human and what not. When meeting Choso at first Snape wasn't sure to have him around since he is half human and he can go soft but seeing that it's ok to be human she wanted to know what it was like. She also hates the cold so even on summer days she complains that it's to cold for her.

➥The snake onto Snape's body don't have a reason why it wanted to attach itself to her. For unknown reasons behind it, he just likes her and no one else. It does have trust issues and hates humans so it does like to help her when ever she needs it, he would only like the ones she trust and consider as friends to her. But when danger comes or sees danger it will let her know just by rattling it's tail.

Jujutsu
➥Freeze Coil
➥Domain Expansion

Equipment
➥Whip

Trivia
➥When there is a lot of scales on her she tends to sleep for a long time to get rid of them. At radom times she does sleep on people, from sleeping on there back or placing her head into there shoulders to sleeping onto there lap and chest or just laying her head into there lap.

➥The Snake on her is similar to how Toji got his warm around his body, it just randomly came up and attached itself to her and so it's been with her for many years since then.

➥Her hand to hand combat is a mixture of both Muay Thai and Capoeira. Muay Thai, sometimes referred to as Thai boxing, is a combat sport that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. This discipline is known as the "art of eight limbs", as it is characterised by the combined use of fists, elbows, knees and shins, while Capoeira is a Brazilian art form that combines elements of martial arts, dance, acrobatics, music and spirituality.

➥Its unknown and a mystery on how Snape's body haves poison in it, main reason why her body temperature is very loopy on it. But just like any poison, if you bit her and her blood got in her mouth or any other way to get in your body then you will be poisoned as well.