Pokemon #2

Name
Diane Odette

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Love Interest
Professor Augustine Sycamore

Love InterestProfessor Augustine Sycamore

Reagin
Kalos

Occupation
Assistant

Generation
XY

Appearance
Diane is a middle-aged woman, with brown, pixie cut, goldenish eyes and two piercings on her left ear.Diane wears a Darkish green shirt, blue trousers, and also wears white socks and a white scarf that covers the bottom of her face(only covers her mouth). Diane also wears a Key Stone pin on her scarf and often wears with her white lab coat when she is not conducting field research. She is also seen to have her Pachirisu on her shoulders or in her scarf.

Personally
Diane has a very big heart for both people and Pokémon, she thinks that they should always have a deep bond with one another and always have a strong spirit no matter what. Bonding with different people is always a good thing cause she knows you can make good friends and friendly rivals as well! The Pokémon in the lab has a deep bond with her and willing to help her and protect her no matter what, she isn't sure herself how she can communicate and understand Pokémon but she does. Anytime a Pokémon wants to fight she will stand her ground till she knows there very tired.

Pokemons
Lucario
Type
Fighting
Steel

Ability
Inner Focus

Strong
Poison

Weak
Fire
Fighting
Ground

Moves
Double Team(Normal type)
Ice punch(Ice type)
Sword Dance(Normal type)
Aura Spear(Fighting type)

Ball
Moon ball

—————————

Pachirisu
Type
Electric

Ability
Volt Absorb

Strong
Electric

Weak
Ground

Moves
Discharge(Electric type)
Echoed Vice(Normal type)
Thunder(Electric type)
Iron Tail(Steel type)

Ball
luxury ball

—————————

Gogoat
Type
Grass

Ability
Sap sipper

Strong
Grass

Weak
Fire
Ice
Poison
Flying
Bug

Moves
Wild Charge(Electric type)
Protect(Normal type)
Horn Leech(Grass type)
Razor Leaf(Grass type)

Ball
primer ball

Trivia
•The only time her Pachirisu goes in its ball is that there is danger and they don't want to get hurt.

• She saved Riolu from a group of bullies that was abusing the Pokemon. It taken her years to get it to trust her but to her it was worth the wait.

•Diane and Augustine are childhood friends and always love Pokemon no matter what.

•It was Sycamore who helped her find out that her Lucario can Mega Evolution. Her Key Stone is a pin that is on her lab coat.